PDA

View Full Version : Tusk Products

mycat8urskidoo
01-02-2010, 05:11 PM
I was recently introduced to the wonderful world of Rockymountain atv/mc, which is a very addicting catalog and the couple times i've ordered havent had a problem, first time they sent me a 10 dollar gift card on a 50 dollar order and second time they sent me a 10 percent off coupon , that was only on a 20 dollar order, anyway i've always went through dennis kirk for snowmobiles and atvs, and they never sold anything Tusk Brand. Just curious as to what everyones opinions are on the brand. i ordered a throttle cable and clutch cable both tusk brand, i think it was 10 bucks cheaper for the two than motion pro, and im sure it was even more than that for OEM, Tusk seems to have a little bit of everything in the catalog, and for prices that are hard to refuse, just wondering if there stuff will hold up , I dont race, just trail ride, snow ride and bar hop, quad might leave the garage once or twice a week if i've got time, sometimes quite a bit less.

Pabst_Powered
01-02-2010, 05:27 PM
I bought Tusk 7/8 handlebars for my warrior and they seem to hold great for all around riding, this is a buddy quad and the stockers didnt last over a month, ive had the Tusk bars for almost a year and no disappointments , great for $25

Ratman
01-02-2010, 06:15 PM
I have bought tusk stuff for both quads and bikes. so far everything is good in quality and everthing fits good.

gt400ex
01-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Tusk is Rocky Mountains brand, kind of like how Summit racing sells Summit parts. I run several things with the tusk name on it and have been very happy with the price to quality.

siggy konowaluk
01-02-2010, 08:34 PM
i bought tus clutch and throttle cable and they seem to be holding up pretty good. also got the block off plate but that dosnt need to be too strong.

guenther
01-02-2010, 09:34 PM
I've bought numerous different Tusk products and so far no problems with anything.

mycat8urskidoo
01-03-2010, 07:29 AM
glad to hear, i've got my eyes on quite a bit of there stuff

yellow02400ex
01-03-2010, 12:07 PM
I have a tusk front bumper, bolted right up no problems and was only $60 shipped. I have tusk nerfs that came with pro pegs and heal gaurds and they were pretty cheap too compaired to all the other brands and they have held up good no problems.

rodeo#11
01-03-2010, 09:16 PM
My quad was nothing but tusk products before i sold it, throttle cable, clutch plates, handlebars, levers,brake pads,nerfs, you name it i had it..and as much abuse as i put that quad through i must say those parts were well worth the money! only thing i didn't like was the brake pads..other than that everything they make is pretty much golden!