PDA

View Full Version : trx90ex wont turn over

Hotdog
01-01-2010, 01:35 PM
guys,
the boy was riding his quad yesterday and he stopped for a break. We went back out to try starting it. and when you hit the started button the green light goes out and nothing happens. I put a different battery in it and it still does the same thing.

any thoughts.

thanks in advance

etondaddy
01-01-2010, 07:31 PM
Put a test light on the starter and hit it..... and see if your getting power that far.

Mike Kozura

swamp
01-02-2010, 08:28 AM
sounds like something just came loose if you can push start it will be alright

bnesbitt2
01-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Try jumping the seliniod under the seat with a screwdriver if it turns over its the neutral saftey switch I had this problem several times with both of mine and just bypased it with a button behind the seat.No more problems since.

etondaddy
01-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by bnesbitt2
Try jumping the seliniod under the seat with a screwdriver if it turns over its the neutral saftey switch I had this problem several times with both of mine and just bypased it with a button behind the seat.No more problems since.
Hey Ben....how've you been. The little Honda's coming apart, not much left I got new black plastics and a new CHP pipe.......

Mike Kozura

swamp
01-03-2010, 06:47 AM
u got a chp pipe for sale still i want it if you do

Originally posted by etondaddy
Hey Ben....how've you been. The little Honda's coming apart, not much left I got new black plastics and a new CHP pipe.......

Mike Kozura

etondaddy
01-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by swamp
u got a chp pipe for sale still i want it if you do
Yes I do.......give ma a shipping zip and I'll get you a price.

I'm going to try to pm a guy who said he wanted it.....but I haven't heard from him.

Here it is........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iFr5kyBtq1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iFr5kyBtq1Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mike Kozura

etondaddy
01-03-2010, 08:47 AM
I just realized I hijacked this thread.......... sorry Hotdog, just trying to made a buck for new build.

"I guess money is truly the root of all evil"

Mike Kozura

etondaddy
01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by bnesbitt2
Hey Ben I sent you a PM..........thanks

Mike Kozura