PDA

View Full Version : Ghost stories.

ZeroLogic
01-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Well lets here them.

Every time I come home and my girlfriend is here I hear this demonic voice saying "get out" or "why don't you show your love".:confused:

01-01-2010, 01:08 PM
1- my grandma stays in my bedroom when she comes for the holidays. someone opened my door and told her she dont belong here

2- we see a old lady in a white gown reflection on our back window alot

3-we smell a perfume walk buy at times

4- we find stuff knocked over and stuff randomly placed in spots we barley would go. Like our sun glasses where on the floor in the dining room. Where we dont usually go unless its a big family holiday or so. Pictures face down alot

5- My nephew swears he seen a man at the top of the stairs at his daycare with a burnt face. and comes to find out the owners son or some relations died in a fifre

tri5ron
01-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Well lets here them.

Every time I come home and my girlfriend is here I hear this demonic voice saying "get out" or "why don't you show your love".:confused: I think your girlfriend is trying to tell you something ! :eek2: :p :D

I'm betting that the "Get Out" voice is regularly heard about once a month, and lasts fo 5 or 6 days,...

and the other voice is what you hear all the rest of the month.:devil: :blah: :devil: :blah:

slightlybent47
01-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Well lets here them.

Every time I come home and my girlfriend is here I hear this demonic voice saying "get out" or "why don't you show your love".:confused:

I saw on the news today they were holding a woman for observation, after she had been found in her apartment with her boyfriend who had been dead for a week. She finally discovered he was dead when she said " so that was my day how was yours?”

Ntensweapon
01-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Ok. I got one. First of all, I don't really buy into this kindof stuff. I haven't really told this story to many people.
I lived in a farmhouse with a couple friends. The house was one buddies childhood home and before that his grandma/grandpas house.
I awoke out of a dead sleep and sat straight up in bed one night. I see an image by my door. An elderly woman dressed in a flowery dress and apon. She had her hand on the door knob and was turning and looking right at me. She smiled and closed the door as she left. I layed down and went to sleep. Just dreaming right? I wake up the next morning to find my door closed....I NEVER closed it unless I had ladies over. My roommates didn't come home that night.
Few months later I see some pictures of my buddies grandma... It was the lady I saw that night. I had never met or saw his grandma. Creepiest thing was she was wearing the same dress and apron. I later discovered she did die in the house. Guess she never left??

ZeroLogic
01-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by tri5ron
I think your girlfriend is trying to tell you something ! :eek2: :p :D

I'm betting that the "Get Out" voice is regularly heard about once a month, and lasts fo 5 or 6 days,...

and the other voice is what you hear all the rest of the month.:devil: :blah: :devil: :blah:

More like every god damn day.:scary:

Sjorge450R
01-02-2010, 12:02 AM
I dont really buy into this stuff, but i do get freaked out at night easily. To my mom and oldest sister our house is haunted.

My sister is the only one that has a room on the ground floor and one night a few years ago she was awoken to the sounds and sight of the dead bolt of our back door turning. She SCREAMED and ran upstairs, mind you she is 26.

Other times my mom sees a man from the 40's/50's wearing a fedora and trench coat standing in our dining room/kitchen/living room. My mom went to a psychic party a few years ago and my mom had never met the psychic prior and he sensed that something was unsettled at our house. My mom was like what do you mean and then he was like someone from the past is upset at you. My mom responded, I had my house remodeled completely and then the psychic was like the first owner was extremely upset about the remodeling of the house and was bugging my mom about it.

Freaky chit.

TWISTED DINLI
01-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Ntensweapon
Ok. I got one. First of all, I don't really buy into this kindof stuff. I haven't really told this story to many people.
I lived in a farmhouse with a couple friends. The house was one buddies childhood home and before that his grandma/grandpas house.
I awoke out of a dead sleep and sat straight up in bed one night. I see an image by my door. An elderly woman dressed in a flowery dress and apon. She had her hand on the door knob and was turning and looking right at me. She smiled and closed the door as she left. I layed down and went to sleep. Just dreaming right? I wake up the next morning to find my door closed....I NEVER closed it unless I had ladies over. My roommates didn't come home that night.
Few months later I see some pictures of my buddies grandma... It was the lady I saw that night. I had never met or saw his grandma. Creepiest thing was she was wearing the same dress and apron. I later discovered she did die in the house. Guess she never left??

atleast she was nice enough to close your door so no noise would wake you up lol. thats freaky though. even if a ghost did no harm i would never go back in that house again. freaky stuff.

01-02-2010, 02:13 PM
I was with a buddy racing his car when it flipped. Billy Mays appeared. He said for those stains in your pants and blood on the seats, trust oxi clean and blue balls. For your fender repair, mighty mend it lol No ghost stories here but I love hearing about other peoples experiences. It really is crazy and such a mystery. I know a guy who litterally see's dead people. He said they are all around us trying to help us out. His son died and thats when it started. The police and investigaters couldnt solve the murder case. One night he had a dream and saw it all happen and saw his son die and the 2 killers. Sounds crazy right? Whats even crazier is he told the police about it and the descriptions and where it happened. They found the 2 guys, they confessed and were guilty, solved the case through a dream he had one night! His son always helps him around the house and he talks to him. Some might call him whacky but I believe it.