PDA

View Full Version : Official worst hangover ever thread.

ridered11
01-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Share stories of a wild night...

buck440
01-01-2010, 12:06 PM
as soon as i got home i did the routine, puke, ****, take a few amodieum, some asprin,drink a ton of water, and go to sleep which i'm now going to do:tired:

ZeroLogic
01-01-2010, 12:18 PM
I came home from a 11 hour shift, drank two beers 8 waffles and passed out. Woo.

300ex_#387
01-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Woke up at 5:30 to take a pee and as I was peeing I started to puke also. I'm not a very good at milti tasking and it wasn't pretty.

trx310R#24
01-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by 300ex_#387
Woke up at 5:30 to take a pee and as I was peeing I started to puke also. I'm not a very good at milti tasking and it wasn't pretty.

im sorry but thats F**KING funny!!!!!

happy hang over day lol

slightlybent47
01-01-2010, 03:15 PM
Self induced pain ……….. Gotta love it!

ridered11
01-01-2010, 03:57 PM
300ex_#387 thats a pretty good one haha.

Raspberry moonshine (moonshine with fresh raspberries in the jar) and an ice luge did me in for a fun night.

I've had the worst beer farts of my life all day long, the dog wont even lay on the couch with me...

kfx400rider03
01-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
300ex_#387 thats a pretty good one haha.

Raspberry moonshine (moonshine with fresh raspberries in the jar) and an ice luge did me in for a fun night.

I've had the worst beer farts of my life all day long, the dog wont even lay on the couch with me...

lol me too pretty bad beer farts cleared out the garage this mornig when we where trying to fix my buddys yz85 he got to mess around on. crank locked up

tri5ron
01-01-2010, 04:11 PM
I just Love the Coz...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYsko_tc3a0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYsko_tc3a0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

01-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Warehouse Keggar FTMTW! Now I'm sitting here with my head pounding... :tired: Self induced pain... Gotta love it.

The best line from last night, "Nah man, I'm not gettin smashed... Just a beer or two." Four cups from the Bud Light keg and a cup of jager with rockstar later.... NEXT PARTY!

4 different parties and a hangover... Rad

Pipeless416
01-01-2010, 05:30 PM
all of your stories remind me of this song http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#worst%20hangover%20ever%20the%20offspring :p :p

Sjorge450R
01-01-2010, 05:55 PM
I feel fine, but I feel bad for all of my friends cause I had the worst farts today every. I had to leave the room everytime one would slip. Then we went out to eat.....it was funny blamming them on other people...lol

Quad18star
01-01-2010, 06:09 PM
I was in top shape this morning ... my fiance on the other hand ... well she was poppin' the Tylenol.

Scro
01-01-2010, 06:13 PM
I woke up feeling fine and ready to ride.

ridered11
01-01-2010, 06:53 PM
I woke up feeling fine but started feeling sh*tty a couple hours later.

Scro
01-01-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm weird about that kind of stuff. I can wake up on a Saturday, sick as a dog dry heaving, but 5 minutes into riding it seems like it just goes away. If I don't go riding, it stays with me ALL DAY long...strange...

dns1764
01-02-2010, 07:01 AM
it was an early thursday morning at work and my manager lou spent the previous night drinking his natty ice. we were moving pallets in a narrow garage and he had the worst beeer farts. and of course i was stuck on the forklift and couldnt escape. they were so bad my buddy puked because of them.

Wills77
01-02-2010, 07:55 AM
i was throwing up at 4 in the morning
i wasnt drinking at all
i have the flu : (

KXRida
01-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Jager and Red bull were treating me pretty good. What completely killed me were the 6 dirty girl scouts. I don't want to smell anything that remotely tastes like peppermint for 2 weeks. Ef' That.

FYI, pork and sourkraut taste so much better on the way down than up.

MX MaNiAc 06
01-02-2010, 08:27 AM
I woke up on my floor naked. I had a party at my house and everyone including my parents saw me in the morning. My girlfriend puked all over my bed. Happy 2010!

TAZ450r
01-02-2010, 09:07 AM
i always have memory loss after drinking, so when i wake up hangover im glad cause then i know i had fun the night before:D

300ex mxracer
01-02-2010, 01:21 PM
walk home from the cop shop at 7:30 in the morning. seems u sober up pretty good after being there for 4 hours :rolleyes:

01-02-2010, 02:02 PM
my worst would have been yesterday. I threw up twice then passed out at 5am. Woke up at 8am to take a piss and I was still wobbling. FML. Went to bed woke up at 1pm and was still buzzed feeling. Completely out of it the whole day and I felt like ****. I woke up today and I still dont feel up to par. I guess I was real bad because people told me yesterday they thought they were going to have to take me to the hospital. Never again, and I mean that. Not worth it, didnt gain anything, and who wants to feel terrible for so long.

exrider12
01-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I woke up on my floor naked. I had a party at my house and everyone including my parents saw me in the morning. My girlfriend puked all over my bed. Happy 2010!

goin in the sig lol

KXRida
01-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06

hahahahaha

last year someone threw up in my damn shoes. I was pissed!

TRXman86
01-02-2010, 09:04 PM
For once, I didn't have a hang over OR have a puking rally with the porcelain god!!! We (wife and I) started at 8pm and drank till 7:30am. Sang "BARTENDER" at 12:01 to bring in the new year with some good friends and other I never knew, when it came time to leave, one of my new found friends decided she had to drain her pipes, she knelt behind a car with me gaurdin, then I had to go :D Couldn't resist but someone will be glad to know that 1 of 4 tires are now clean LmAO Left the bar, dropped my neighbor off who was somehow drunker then me, went to a friends house for pool and mingling. 7am was time to go home. I drank till I thought my hands turned blue... LITERLY!

Had a ride at 10am I didn't make it to. Heck didn't even get the quad done in time :( Anyone have any rear sprocket bolts for an 06 YFZ LOL

TRXman86
01-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352 Not worth it, didnt gain anything, and who wants to feel terrible for so long.

If ya had fun, and TONS of fun... You will :D

01-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by TRXman86
If ya had fun, and TONS of fun... You will :D

Oh I was having a blast, it still hurts when I laugh today from laughing so much. I kept saying I gotta keep it going lol So before I was done with one I had another ready to go. It was great until it hit me where I couldnt see anything, everything was a blur and I started getting sick from wobbling around and not being able to focus. Then I passed out in a computer chair, woke up maybe a half hour later and rolled my *** to the kitchen and I was like crying wheres the water lol I need water help me Oprah, help me Tom Cruise lol Then I rolled over to the sink, stood up and threw up. My friends girl came over and got me a cup of water to drink. I drank that, 10 minutes later i'm throwing up all the water I just drank and dry heeving. **** sucks. But I rather throw up just liquids rather than food.

gcart2
01-03-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
Oh I was having a blast, it still hurts when I laugh today from laughing so much. I kept saying I gotta keep it going lol So before I was done with one I had another ready to go. It was great until it hit me where I couldnt see anything, everything was a blur and I started getting sick from wobbling around and not being able to focus. Then I passed out in a computer chair, woke up maybe a half hour later and rolled my *** to the kitchen and I was like crying wheres the water lol I need water help me Oprah, help me Tom Cruise lol Then I rolled over to the sink, stood up and threw up. My friends girl came over and got me a cup of water to drink. I drank that, 10 minutes later i'm throwing up all the water I just drank and dry heeving. **** sucks. But I rather throw up just liquids rather than food.

idk how the hell you rememberd al that. I always end up seeing photos of the night before and thinking "when was i there, how did that happen, Who the hell is that, i ****ed who!?"

01-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
idk how the hell you rememberd al that. I always end up seeing photos of the night before and thinking "when was i there, how did that happen, Who the hell is that, i ****ed who!?"

I usually can remember bits of my night. But theres a lot of things my friends were talking about that I did or said that I'm like WTF? I made some phone calls haha That helps you recap the night.

TRXman86
01-03-2010, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
i ****ed who!?"

HAHAHAHAHA I remember some times like that. However, they were about 9 years ago before I got married and had chitlens... DAM... do I miss those days... Now that I think about it... How the hell did I avoid DUI's???? AMAZING!!!

dns1764
01-03-2010, 12:51 PM
i'm going away with some friends this week...i'll have a good 1 to post later this week

fastredrider44
01-03-2010, 01:35 PM
Apparently, I have some killer stories to tell judging by the pictures. Unfortunatley, I was using the pictures to make it all come back to me, but it never did, so it must have been a good couple of nights.:blah:

TRXman86
01-03-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't quite remember this one???
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/atvmxrcr86/throw-up1.jpg

gcart2
01-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by TRXman86
HAHAHAHAHA I remember some times like that. However, they were about 9 years ago before I got married and had chitlens... DAM... do I miss those days... Now that I think about it... How the hell did I avoid DUI's???? AMAZING!!!

DUI's?? hell i am still trying to figure out how i avoided STD's. I remember thinking a few tirmes... " did i really"