PDA

View Full Version : KFX80 stock exhaust

etondaddy
01-01-2010, 10:23 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_mcu7vzMPA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4_mcu7vzMPA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mike Kozura

yophilly
01-06-2010, 07:21 AM
I thought it was gonna be a tutorial and you were going to cut it open to modify it. Bummer......javascript:smilie(':ermm:')

LT80
01-06-2010, 08:30 AM
"you were going to cut it open to modify it"
FYI: many have done that,,,, many have a junk pipe when done. :D

To elaborate, the stock pipe works very well. It can produce over double the HP with a lil porting and such.

LT80
01-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Mike, It's too bad you don't know someone that's good with the LT80's.....:rolleyes:
I bet for around what a pipe costs you could get some mild porting and such and be more fun. ;)
Course, that depends on where you send it. :eek2:
Some guy had pics on here about some clutch mods..I tried getting them emailed to me but the guy seems to be email deficient. :p :p

I have a DG pipe here.. I'd sell it to ya.
I've saved you the time and knocked the silencer off, busted and rewelded the mounts (a cpl times), and rusted it up for ya..No extra charge..Honest injun! You can trust me..:ermm:

etondaddy
01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by LT80
Mike, It's too bad you don't know someone that's good with the LT80's.....:rolleyes:
I bet for around what a pipe costs you could get some mild porting and such and be more fun. ;)
Course, that depends on where you send it. :eek2:
Some guy had pics on here about some clutch mods..I tried getting them emailed to me but the guy seems to be email deficient. :p :p

I have a DG pipe here.. I'd sell it to ya.
I've saved you the time and knocked the silencer off, busted and rewelded the mounts (a cpl times), and rusted it up for ya..No extra charge..Honest injun! You can trust me..:ermm:
Your the best Jack.......hold on let me untwist my pantys.......ok I'm good now.........LMAO.

The first 80 that got ripped off had a DG because Ray Savage gave it to me one day when he was working on Kyle's Lem 50. He said it was on the wall for a long time.....he said F it just take it....lol. Dude cryed like a frickin baby when that thing got ripped off I just wanted to make the second one as close as I could make it to the first one.

Now help me sell it..........I'm broke :blah:

I have no clue on the e-mail deal....I've tryed sending one at a time ...all three at a time no clue....I think it's on your end.Go to one of those old post and right click and save them.

Mike Kozura