PDA

View Full Version : pic posting problem???

86DUNCAN250R
01-01-2010, 06:36 AM
i'm having a problem posting my pics of my 250R.. i'm new to the site so please forgive my stupidness.. lol.. its probably something pretty dumb and simple but i took a bunch of pix the past few months of my r with my old 4 megapixel digital camera, saved them to a 2gb jump drive with my sony ps3 and when i try to attach them to my post it says they are over the 200,000 byte limit.... what am i missing? is it my camera? i have a newer 9.2 megapixel digital camera should i use that or can i?
thanx for any help... sorry to post this in 250r threads...just hoping for a response while i'm still online browsing threads and drooling over the pics of some 250r's u guys own..lol

lost wages
01-01-2010, 11:00 AM
all my files say the same, to big, i just resize them in the paint program on my computer. open paint, top left hit file, choose open, find the pic you want resized, open it, choose the image tab at the top, hit stretch and skew, resize it and save. alot easier than it sounds typed out. Once you save it then you can post it.

1promodfan
01-01-2010, 01:10 PM
You can go to photobucket.com and create an account for free. There you can upload pics that are saved on your PC. Then from there you can edit the pics any way you want to. Then just take the image code (IMG) and paste it here.