PDA

View Full Version : happy new year

dcarter
12-30-2009, 05:21 PM
hey all!!!! happy new year. I have been away for a while learning my new software and working for the gas company. brad has kept me busy, we have a lot of things coming out for the big quads over the next few months. i have noticed that there is not a lot of new products coming out for the mini quads, other than what rich is doing what is going on? i spoke with don bassani the other day and he has a lot of ideas, really good ones!!!
do i need to put something new out so the other companies will have something to do? just kidding, have a great new year!
dave

Logan #34's Dad
12-31-2009, 05:08 AM
Happy New Year to you and your family Dave. Looking forward to 2010!

hotquads1
12-31-2009, 07:20 AM
Have a Happy New Year Dave and Family, Rocky and family, and all you guys out there!

12-31-2009, 07:36 AM
Happy NEW YEAR Dave and family, Rocky and family,Marc and family, Justin and family,Paul Riemer and family, GARY Roselle and family, and all the rest of you guys out there.

mxdad423
12-31-2009, 07:47 AM
Happy New year Dave and family, keep me updated on the new products, you know Brandon and I are always up for some of your new idea's. I'm sure what ever you come up with it will be AWSOME, like always. Don't feel bad for not being on here lately, I think this is the first post I made in months, just been really busy trying to get alot of differant things done, we haven't even touched Brandon's quad yet, normally by this time of the year, I'm almost done.

Happy New Year everybody.

Kevin Smitley

quadnana7
12-31-2009, 02:56 PM
Happy New Year Everybody!!!
From Gary,Christian & Quadnana

mini racer #39
01-01-2010, 12:59 AM
Smitley LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!:eek2: Where have you been hiding...In Steelers land??? Anyways Happy New Year to everyone and their families....

mxdad423
01-01-2010, 09:42 PM
Yea I'm still alive, just been extremely busy the last month, normally this is my relax time of the year but hasen't been that way this year till the end of last week. I'm trying to get the inside of the garage finished up so I can start working on Brandon's quad for next year, I'm really behind this year.
Steeler Land, your kidding right? LOL. Without alot of help this weekend, their season's over, the colts could of helped us out last week but they didn't, don't think they wanted to play them in the playoff's, think they was having "05" flashbacks, LOL. JK, they put their self in this bad posistion with alot of bad losses, so if they don't get into the playoff's they only have themselves to blame, not worried though I still have my Penguins, looks like they may be playing for the cup again this year, I hope anyway.
Hope your family had a great New Year, we are looking forward to hanging out at a couple of races again this year.

Kevin Smitley