PDA

View Full Version : Wish Me Luck!

Bryson#221
12-30-2009, 04:06 PM
Sooo.

I am currently in the running to be on the board of our County's MX organization. I'll be the youngest they've ever had. ...But I've got some great ideas & I hope I get selected! Only sucky thing is that I miss our main event on June 26th- our club ride...which also happens to be the day of my wedding.

Wish me luck!

LTandRaptorider
12-30-2009, 07:32 PM
I had all kinds of good replies lined up until I read- which also happens to be the day of my wedding.
:eek2:

Dammit!

Good luck anyway! :D For both your upcoming marriage and getting on the MX board. ;)

Pipeless416
12-30-2009, 07:42 PM
good luck ashley! you'll do great!

KXRida
12-30-2009, 11:05 PM
You guys have an mx organization? :eek2: haha the only thing remotely close around here that would probably be mx related would be a petition to close down OHV parks lol.

tri5ron
12-30-2009, 11:12 PM
Good luck to you Ashley, in both of your new endeavors!

...but also a big GOOD LUCK to your soon to be hubby !
(I've got a feeling that he's going to have his hands full trying to keep up with you !)
:eek2: :devil: :eek2: :devil: :eek2: :devil: :D :D :D

btw, when are we going to do Glamis ???
Cameron is thinking she's about ready to take you on ! LOL!

Bryson#221
12-31-2009, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by tri5ron
Good luck to you Ashley, in both of your new endeavors!

...but also a big GOOD LUCK to your soon to be hubby !
(I've got a feeling that he's going to have his hands full trying to keep up with you !)
:eek2: :devil: :eek2: :devil: :eek2: :devil: :D :D :D

btw, when are we going to do Glamis ???
Cameron is thinking she's about ready to take you on ! LOL!

Thanks Ron! He's actually the one who taught me almost everything I know! He is the best. He stands out in the mud up to his knees to make sure my goggles get cleaned and the pics get taken. He's my own little pit team :)

Glamis. Ahhh. I wish it were soon my friend. I talk about it an awful lot but I keep getting nowhere! Lol. I'm hoping SOON within the near future. I think I've got another week of paid vaca coming up. So Cam is getting pumped, is she? She's so cute. Tell her I said hello! I hope you and your family had a good Christmas!

Pipeless416
12-31-2009, 03:13 PM
we're going when brandon is done with high school in a year and a half lol. plans: set in stone. :D

Bryson#221
12-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
we're going when brandon is done with high school in a year and a half lol. plans: set in stone. :D

Set in stone....a year and a half from now- lol.

tri5ron
12-31-2009, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Bryson#221
Thanks Ron! He's actually the one who taught me almost everything I know! He is the best. He stands out in the mud up to his knees to make sure my goggles get cleaned and the pics get taken. He's my own little pit team :) [QUOTE]Originally posted by Bryson#221

HELL Screw YOU !!!,
I want to marry him !!! LOL

Glamis. Ahhh. I wish it were soon my friend. I talk about it an awful lot but I keep getting nowhere! Lol. I'm hoping SOON within the near future. I think I've got another week of paid vaca coming up. So Cam is getting pumped, is she? She's so cute. Tell her I said hello! I hope you and your family had a good Christmas!
Yea, she thinks she's ready for national championships, ... and why not ??? she's got all of 3 weekends of riding under her belt !!!

gotta go for now, wife and kids are in the car, and we're heading out to some kiddie flick. don't know what it is,..but it dose'nt matter either way. I'll get back on here a little later tonight.
Mike, your on, set in stone.

Bryson#221
01-06-2010, 04:17 PM
I got it!!!! My first meeting as an official board member is tonight!!!!

Pipeless416
01-06-2010, 05:05 PM
congrats! ps- get on fb sometime soon.

fastredrider44
01-06-2010, 06:02 PM
I would say good luck on the married part, as that is for the birds!:rolleyes:

Congrats on being a member of the board though.

tri5ron
01-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Yea for you Ashley !
I'm sure you'l be a great contributor to the cause !

QuadJunkies
01-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Best of luck and congradulations ! :D