PDA

View Full Version : Low drag fan

nitrofish
12-30-2009, 07:42 AM
Does the low drag fan make a difference on an ac 50? I also noticed on the pics of the fan from a vendor that the "air scoops" are not facing the same direction as the stocker.

Logan #34's Dad
12-30-2009, 01:25 PM
The fan will be fine. It is designed with the fins backwards to reduce drag thus allowing more and fast rpms.

nitrofish
12-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Thank you! Does it cool as efficient? I notice you are from New Philly, I frequent there often for work. How is the canyon for mini quads? My neighbor's boy has raced Malvern a few times, my boy Jack has enough time under his belt to try it this year. Again thanks for the insight.

Logan #34's Dad
12-31-2009, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by nitrofish
Thank you! Does it cool as efficient? I notice you are from New Philly, I frequent there often for work. How is the canyon for mini quads? My neighbor's boy has raced Malvern a few times, my boy Jack has enough time under his belt to try it this year. Again thanks for the insight.

Hey Brotha,
The fan will cool well enough. As far as Crow Canyon, they will ask you to use the mini track which is not horrible but can be a little dangerous (Logan broke his Femur there). The mini track is built on the side of a hill so if you get of track he will get pulled down the hill. JMO. As you can see in my signature - they sponsor Logan.
Malvern is a great mini quad track and always get great numbers.
See ya, Rocky