PDA

View Full Version : James Stewart on Cribs

TrapZ400
12-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Check it out
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5F0XdQDC7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B5F0XdQDC7Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

klutch
12-30-2009, 12:10 AM
WOW. I was like bleh the house ain't all that much! Then I saw the first garage I was like okay nice nice. Then 2nd garage... okay wow... 3rd garage holy crap. Track wow. MONEYYYYY.

12-30-2009, 12:35 AM
His compound is bad ***. It was nice seeing it on Cribs to know what its like inside what you cant see from the outside lol

muddy400EX
12-30-2009, 12:46 AM
i actually like the inside, hes not all flashy and crazy, its just a nice house. and the garages WOW the garage filled with 1st gen camaros got me:eek2:

Kickstarts-suck
12-30-2009, 02:29 AM
If I had that kinda money I would have the same. Pretty nice house and a ton of garages and toys :macho

12-30-2009, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
i actually like the inside, hes not all flashy and crazy, its just a nice house. and the garages WOW the garage filled with 1st gen camaros got me:eek2:

That nice black Chevy Cheyenne super got me. First truck on the right when he opens it... Man, that is nicer than the camaro's if you ask me. I'm jealous though. I must say..... How would it be.

gcart2
12-30-2009, 05:05 AM
Lol thats his families house. when he turned 21 he moved off the compound. his house is, well, wow. its on a lake, prob about ten acres. beautiful. You would never guess what his daily driver is? its a toyota tacoma on 20's. a really simple, clean little pickup. says a lot about his personality.

LTMFB
12-30-2009, 06:43 AM
have to agree.....LOTS of toys and garages for me!

derekhonda
12-30-2009, 06:53 AM
The very end of that video cracked me up.

"Yea I got my own tour bus, but I don't drive in it just ride. Actually, I don't ride in it, I fly out there and then I sit in it."

Hahaha.

yellowzo3
12-30-2009, 08:16 AM
on transworld's site he did a tour of his compound a house just as he was moving in. It was pretty cool... This was a couple years ago

KXRida
12-30-2009, 08:57 AM
yah I saw it a week or two ago. I liked to can can on the scooter thing.

yellowzo3
12-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
yah I saw it a week or two ago. I liked to can can on the scooter thing.

Stewart makes riding the segway on the track look easy. In another video Stewart went around the whole track on it and then his buddy or something tried and crashed on the first jump :p

12-30-2009, 12:31 PM
My god I never realized how loaded he is.. What sweet set up.

I wish I had a garage full or quads like that. Whats he have.. like 40 bikes? lol. And most are kawasaki.

muddy400EX
12-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Nova
That nice black Chevy Cheyenne super got me. First truck on the right when he opens it... Man, that is nicer than the camaro's if you ask me. I'm jealous though. I must say..... How would it be.

ya that truck was sick for sure. i just was surprised to see that hes into older cars. and it looks like hes restoring them or something, since there on lifts. all i can say is, that would be the life:cool:

SRH
12-30-2009, 08:03 PM
whats a ferrari spyder cost? he had to have close to a million dollars worth of cars in that first garage

jcv400ex
12-30-2009, 08:20 PM
I can't wait when he's 45 and broke....and all that **** goes to a bank to cover his debt and he's filing for bankrupcy.....no one needs that much ****

xrxmxcx
12-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I can't wait when he's 45 and broke....and all that **** goes to a bank to cover his debt and he's filing for bankrupcy.....no one needs that much ****

Your right, no one needs that much. BUT, when you are the fastest in the world, you get that much!

...and second to that, James' father was very successful and was able to bring up his son with the money and support to get him to where he was as a amateur racer right up through the start of his pro career. You don't see many people with EVERY bike they have ever owned, even pre-125cc!

SRH
12-30-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex

james was gettin something like 3.5 million a yr with kawi on the 450...not counting his 125 titles and 250 2 stroke and all that.... james prob isnt even in debt in that aspect

not to mention james place is on his fathers place or connected to his fathers place and like was said james father is a successful person

james also has js entertainment , hes not a dumb guy

its awful to read such a angry jealous comment...but i guess when your successful like james and can afford to provide the things you want for yourself ppl get jealous and hate on you

yellowzo3
12-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by xrxmxcx
Your right, no one needs that much. BUT, when you are the fastest in the world, you get that much!

...and second to that, James' father was very successful and was able to bring up his son with the money and support to get him to where he was as a amateur racer right up through the start of his pro career. You don't see many people with EVERY bike they have ever owned, even pre-125cc!

Didn't they say in that ESPN 60 thing that his dad had to work 2 shifts or something and collect cans to cover the costs of racing when he was younger? Something must have happened in their favor because like you said, he has every bike he ever ran and he was at all the races he needed to be at.

His family also owned all the land his tracks and house are on so he didn't have to pay for any of that.

Also pretty sure I saw somewhere that he made over $10 mil last year. I'm sure he's been making near that much for a while now and will continue to make more so I'm sure hes in good shape financially.

All of his toys are Kawasaki (and Yamaha now I guess) and he probably gets them all for free so no money lost there.

And I bet writes off all of the equipment he uses to maintain his tracks, his rv's for traveling, and stuff like that since its part of his profession.

The gold plated bike was a gift from Two Brothers Racing as well.

SRH
12-30-2009, 09:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF846r_8ETY&feature=related

kevin windham lives a bit more extravagant than james

james dad owns a orange farm i believe

yellowzo3
12-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Yeah they own the orange farm thats on their property but they don't grow or sell oranges anymore. His dad just maintains the tracks now.

TrapZ400
12-30-2009, 09:37 PM
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2ddEKr8CT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h2ddEKr8CT0&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

motofreak2772
12-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Doesn't he have two houses? Ones his and the other is his dads, the vintage cars are his dads but james probably paid for them lol. He probably owns his own equipment but I know there are track workers that prep the track. I'm waiting for the day that he or his brother sees me on the other side of the fence and invites me in lol. I think being friends with them would be the coolest thing ever.

SRH
12-30-2009, 09:49 PM
that was unadilla that was callin him n word...embarassing..., 07 when he took out carmicheal on the downhill i beleive, unadilla has some rude fans

12-30-2009, 11:21 PM
Trap- That is one of the best vid's I've seen. :thumbs up:

gcart2
12-31-2009, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by motofreak2772
Doesn't he have two houses? Ones his and the other is his dads, the vintage cars are his dads but james probably paid for them lol. He probably owns his own equipment but I know there are track workers that prep the track. I'm waiting for the day that he or his brother sees me on the other side of the fence and invites me in lol. I think being friends with them would be the coolest thing ever.

na, they will shoo you away if you sit and watch. Big James runs a mx school on the track and he can be a real pain to those watching. and yes there are two houses and on the compound, and one house off.

Kickstarts-suck
12-31-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Nova
Trap- That is one of the best vid's I've seen. :thumbs up:

X2

jcs003
12-31-2009, 01:17 PM
BUBBA!!!

250r rider 88
12-31-2009, 01:35 PM
i have to say i've never been much of a Stewart fan, i'll admit any day hes the best out there, but that video Trap posted gave me a whole new respect for him

zyoung04
01-07-2010, 09:44 PM
bubba is probably one of the best ever but not trying to start anything but i wonder how many pro quad riders are rolling like that?

muddy400EX
01-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by zyoung04
bubba is probably one of the best ever but not trying to start anything but i wonder how many pro quad riders are rolling like that?

none.lol im sure there well off, ive seen vids where they have vipers, vettes etc. but they dont make nearly what bike guys make:(

woodsracer144
01-09-2010, 08:40 PM
the blocked the vid

KingpinsEx
01-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Gust has it pretty good, but of course he had a successful construction business prior to pro racing. I saw a vid of his compound, in my mind the real dream pad. It's huge, tons of land, private track, and tons of toys. Sure he nor anyone racing quads makes what the bike guys do, but as it was stated before, you don't really need all that extra ****. I see no point in stewart owning 30 cars that he never drives...:rolleyes:

woodsracer144
01-09-2010, 10:00 PM
same thing with people owning 5 leager protrax quads all one of a kind, and 4 totally OE 250r's if they do ride, its normally on just one... not?