TREEBASH
TABASKO
DAVE250R
BURNUL8R
DCR.COM

PLEASE CONTACT ME A.S.A.P. if u want in for wed

RULES
U HAVE TO USE ONE QUAD FOR THE SERIES....WE WILL USE THE "REAL QUADS"
IF FOR SOME REASON U GET DISCONNECTED DURING GAME PLAY START THE RACE OVER. DON'T SIT AND ARGUE LIKE A 5TH GRADER
THE PERSON THAT GOT BOOTED WILL HAVE TO HOST THE GAME WHEN HE GETS BACK THAT WAY THE PERSON THAT DID NOT GET BOOTED WILL BE ABLE TO TELL IF THE OTHER GUY GOT BOOTED BY WHEN THE FIRST TRACK COMES UP IT SHOULD BE ON AMATURE NAT. CUZ HE HAD TO REBOOT BY STARTING HIS GAME OVER
IF FOR SOME REASON U CAN'T MAKE A SERIES RACE U CAN HAVE SOMEONE FILL IN FOR U. iF U DON'T HAVE A FILL IN U WILL GET A DNF. WHICH WILL RESULT IN 0 POINTS FOR U
WHEN SIGNING UP FOR THE SERIES...i NEED TO NOW WHAT QUAD U WILL BE USING FOR THE SERIES
WE ARE GONNA DO 3 HOTLAPS TO SEE WHO HAS THE FASTEST 3 LAP OVERALL TIME......NOT LOOKING FOR JUST FASTES LAP TIME....WE ARE LOOKING FOR BEST OVERALL.....WHEN WE DO OUR HOT LAPS I NEED EVERONE IN THE SERIES TO TAKE DOWN BOTH YOURS AND THE PERSON YOUR DOING HOTLAPS WITH TIMES....AND LETS TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM ANY CONTACT DURING THESE HOTLAPS. THE HOT LAPS WILL GIVE U YOUR SEED
SO BASICALLY EVERYONE IN THE SERIES NEEDS TO MAKE 8 COPIES OF THE BLANK BRACKTS THAT KJ MADE AND AFTER OUR HOTLAPS I WILL TELL U WHO GOES WHERE.
I WILL KEEP THE POINTS STANDINGS RIGHT HERE AT EXRIDERS.COM SO U CAN CHECK OUT WHO GOES WHERE BUT U SHOULD COPY THE SCHEDULE SO U KNOW WHATS GOING ON..THAT WAY I DON'T HAVE TO POST EVERY WEEK WHATS GOING ON

THANKS GUYS AND GOOD LUCK.....THIS IS GONNA ROCK

Rob440EX
01-20-2003, 11:35 AM
THIS IS THE BRACKET THAT U WILL NEED 8 COPIES OF IF U ARE IN

DGR Designs
01-20-2003, 01:33 PM
man i wish i had ps2:( *sniff*

spectre
01-20-2003, 02:23 PM
i'd like in ROB, if there's room

300EX_HMF
01-20-2003, 02:39 PM
hey ROB sign me up please!!!
name-DIXON
number-27 i will be using the CT440ex

KJ#14
01-20-2003, 02:49 PM
Hey Rob

You know I want in. The only bad thing is closing on Sausalito.......I blow on that track!!! LOL I will have to practice up. Airmania handed me my butt on that one BAD last night.

KJ #14 250EX........no, I better use the Bansheeeeeeeee

01-20-2003, 02:50 PM
hey count me inh if theres any room left ok.
ATVKINGS

01-20-2003, 02:52 PM
HEY ROB COUNT ME IN YOU NO I WANT IN ON WED NIGHT

NAME: ATVKINGS
NUMBER: #18

mbosma
01-20-2003, 02:57 PM
AIRMANIA #44 TRINITY BANSHEE

crossfire2
01-20-2003, 05:07 PM
Hey Rob, put me in. Put me in as DYNASTY. Thats my username for atvoff road 2. It sounds like it is gonna be a blast. THANKS

muddman72555
01-20-2003, 05:20 PM
rob 440ex i`m in rob THELAW#99 trinity u have out done yourself this looks great if u need help with anything let me know i`ll try to help....see u wed bro...props to kj as well..

Rob440EX
01-20-2003, 07:40 PM
I'LL show ya some lines at Sausalito....When I'm not a jerry I 'm actually kinda good at that track!
Thanks law......Both kj and I have been up many a night to bring this series to u....And I hope every one will have fun which means no fighting and some serious competition....

Good luck guys.....This ones foe da long hual

RAPTORLE
01-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Rob,

I already PM'd you, but I'm in on Wednesday.

If my flight gets delayed, and I'm not home, Tabascko can fill in for me. If he's not there I get a DNF....:(

No stress Rob......just happy thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all Wednesday. I'm so geeked!!!! I can't wait!

RAPTORLE
01-21-2003, 09:35 AM
OOOOOOPS....I forgot ....

I'll be using the Trinity throughout the series!

Good luck everyone!!

DAVE250R
01-21-2003, 11:15 AM
hey rob whats up man hope i can get in bud lookin foward to it bro.gotta go do some lap attacks.SEE YA WED.

raptor_02
01-21-2003, 12:41 PM
I'd like to be in but I already told u I had a class on WED night. I thought u said u would change it to SUNDAYS???:eek: Anyways good luck to all and sorry I was acting like an idiot last tourney. I hate when people are fricken stupid. Its a shame I had to beat JONES 4 times to get in the FINALS. But oh well, that's DIAL UP for ya :D

TABACSKO
01-21-2003, 01:32 PM
HEY ROB. ILL BE THERE WEDNESDAY IF RAPTORLE CANT MAKE IT.. ILL SHOW UP JUST IN CASE... SO U CAN COUNT ON ME.. THANX..
IF IM IN ILL BE USIN THE . CT...THANX.. AND THANX RAPTORLE OR LETTIN ME TAKE UR SPOT IF UR NOT THERE.. I APPRECIATE IT.. THANX MAN!!:cool:

raptor_02
01-21-2003, 02:32 PM
I was just noticeing on your brackett you have speed 1 playing speed 5 and speed 4 playing speed 8???? Why is that????? I would have made it 1 vs 8 , 2 vs 7, 3 vs 6, 4 vs 5, that way you get rewarded for getting the fastest time. They way you guys have it setup it would be better to be #4 speed. But that's just my .02

atvmastr
01-21-2003, 05:38 PM
ROB HEY DUDE COUNT ME IN ON THE TOURNY
THANKS FOR THE INVITE C-YA !!!

Rob440EX
01-21-2003, 05:55 PM
Your right JB......HEY KJ...U GONNA FIX THAT???.....HEY JB....i asked if I changed it to sunday if u would be in and u said u didn't think u would be able to be in it...I'M sorry bro.....If I knew u could be in on sundays we would have set it up for sundays. But I didn't know man...miscommunication......sorry

Rob440EX
01-21-2003, 06:26 PM
Here is who we got so far.....
Rob440ex
Airmania
Thelaw
Kj
Raptorle
Atvmastr
Treebash
Lildude has till wed. 4:00pm central time to sign up...otherwise tabascko fills in for him

I'M SORRY TO ALL THAT ARE NOT IN THIS SERIES....I'M THINKING I MAY START UP ANOTHER SERIES FOR SUNDAY NIGHTS AND EVERYONE THAT DIDN'T MAKE THIS ONE COULD BE IN THAT ONE....we will see......That will be alot of work....I feel really bad that JB is not in this.....he is after all the 5X champ

raptor_02
01-21-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Rob440EX
Your right JB......HEY KJ...U GONNA FIX THAT???.....HEY JB....i asked if I changed it to sunday if u would be in and u said u didn't think u would be able to be in it...I'M sorry bro.....If I knew u could be in on sundays we would have set it up for sundays. But I didn't know man...miscommunication......sorry your right man I did say that, ****. What the he!! was I thinking when I said that. I guess after having so much fun the last TOURNEY it makes me want to get back involved. Have fun all, suks that I can't be in :(

Rob440EX
01-22-2003, 03:03 PM
HERE IS THE LINE-UP FOR THE 2003 WINTER SX SERIES RACE

Rob440ex
Airmania
Thelaw
KJ
Raptorle
Atvmastr
Treebash
Tabacsko

C-YA ALL @ 7:30 CENTRAL TIME FOR SOME HOT LAPS......

crossfire2
01-22-2003, 04:07 PM
Hey rob put me in as DYNASTY in ur second party thanks .

KJ#14
01-22-2003, 04:09 PM
I see what your saying JB. I think that is the way it usually is in sports brackets. My thoughts were to have everyone racing someone 4 seeds away from them.....either 4 above or below. Still, the 1st seeded person is playing someone 4 steps down the ladder from them. If you do it the way you are saying the 4th place person is going against a pretty even person (5th seed). I don't know...................I see points both ways. I say all people in the series can give there thoughts on it before the series starts tonight. Good luck to all!!! I will try to get on as early as possible.

Later,

KJ #14