PDA

View Full Version : discount tire direct

Sweendogie
12-27-2009, 09:35 PM
anybody who has ordered tires from discount tire direct how long does it usually take them to ship out tires? and how long does it usually take them to get to your house? i ordered a set of GBC's on the 24th and am trying to figure out if my tires are going to get here by the 3rd of january... it says on discounttiredirect.com the expected delivery date is the 4th but it doesnt say anything on UPS tracking.... i dont think it should take that long but am wanting to hear everyone elses experience with them

250x_kyle
12-27-2009, 10:07 PM
ups's tracking normaly doesnt update on the weekend. wait and check tomarrow.

D Bergstrom
12-27-2009, 10:20 PM
How long it will take to get them depends on where you are and where the tires are. Obviously the farther apart, the longer it will take. Also, you lose two days, Christmas day and New Years day, since UPS does not work on those days, plus you ordered on Christmas eve. Everything takes longer this time of year due to the holiday shipping, chances are the tires will not even ship out until tomorrow, depending on what time you ordered on Thursday. If the tires are across the country from you, delivery on the 4th sounds reasonable to me.

Sweendogie
12-27-2009, 10:33 PM
they are coming out of texas going to indiana, i looked up shipping times and on the internet it said it should only be in transit for 2 days so im hoping they get here thursday or saturday