PDA

View Full Version : part numbers for BRP program kits??

craigmacphee
12-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Just wondering if anyone had the part numbers for the BRP racer Program steering stem and handlebar kit and the MX 50" kit that includes the axle and a-arms. I am going to call my dealer tomorrow and figure he won't have the part numbers. It will save me a LOT of grief if someone here knows the #'s. Thanks, Craig

craigmacphee
12-28-2009, 01:44 PM
I got an email this morning with the 50" widening kit part naumber attached. Thank you for the forward.

I am still looking for the steering stem and bar kit part number that is ordered as a racers kit.

I called my dealer today and big surprise....he was not open on Monday. Does anyone have the part number they could give me? Thanks in advance, Craig

xrxmxcx
12-28-2009, 02:28 PM
You will find that there are numbers for the kits, (XXX-XXX-XXX). Unfortunately they are only good for origins and locations in the BRP database. The kits do not run with the dealer PAC system. Your best bet will be looking at the BRP parts fiche online, and getting part numbers from the 2009 XMX model bike.

The arms, axle, and stem should all be present with part numbers listed. You cannot purchase them as kits.

craigmacphee
12-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the info. I am just wondering if you how I am supposed to get parts under the racer program if I cannot order them by number? Anyone else order racer parts? Thanks, Craig

atvlover
12-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Craig, this is Johnny with Motoworks. I'm not sure how to get them from a dealer, but we would be happy to order them for you.

craigmacphee
12-31-2009, 07:22 PM
Sounds good, thanks for the offer. I'll give you a shout the first of the week. Craig

Racers Dad 37
01-01-2010, 07:48 AM
Craig the the Kits are part of the X Team Racer support and they get them @ a very big discount when they get there Racer # just take the Stem even if johnny can order it Retails for $300.00 when you are not a supported Racer the other kit are like 50" kit $1400.00, shocks $2300.00

Johnny how much is the STAGE ONE KIT it come from Motoworks?

Craig IMO you may want to shop around without The Racer Discount the kits are pricely

craigmacphee
01-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks for looking out. I am a racer and have my BRP number. I'll see what we can come up with on Monday. Craig

LTMFB
01-01-2010, 10:22 PM
ya, i took FULL advantage of that cause I know that i'll need some better shocks and you can't beat a complete 50" package for under $1000

xrxmxcx
01-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Thought you had a mx model bike?

comander420
01-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Tell your dealer to go to the Can AM webpage, click racing, then click contingency, then click racer support form it is right there, otherwise they might try to charge you full price for it. There isn't a number for it but BRP knows what it is and all your dealer has to do is call his local rep.