PDA

View Full Version : GT Thunder ?'s

mxpimp2000
12-26-2009, 08:46 PM
iam about to get the gt thunder revalve for my yfz and wondering if anyone has it with the mx link.

wondering how well it works and performs

Ride1Rob
12-27-2009, 10:01 AM
They do both me any my sons Elkas and are hard to beat on price and quality or work done. You can't go wrong sending your suspension to GT Thunder. Not sure about the MX link.

mxpimp2000
12-28-2009, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Ride1Rob
They do both me any my sons Elkas and are hard to beat on price and quality or work done. You can't go wrong sending your suspension to GT Thunder. Not sure about the MX link.

yea i had an elka elite rear shock and i called him and asked about getting it revalved and built for his linkage. and asked if he could make that elka better shock than he could the stocker and he said NO that he can make the stocker alot better than the elka would be. so i sold the elka and got a 08 stocker since they have hi/low speed adjuster my 06 didnt.

im thinkin i should have a pretty nice shock when he gets done with it:D

hendershot106
12-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by mxpimp2000
yea i had an elka elite rear shock and i called him and asked about getting it revalved and built for his linkage. and asked if he could make that elka better shock than he could the stocker and he said NO that he can make the stocker alot better than the elka would be. so i sold the elka and got a 08 stocker since they have hi/low speed adjuster my 06 didnt.

im thinkin i should have a pretty nice shock when he gets done with it:D

Thats what they say...but its hard to swallow!! lol you would think you get what you pay for...but gt thunder is by far a budget beater!!!!!!!!