PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 live help

JRP
12-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Well i got the wireless adapter, and im connected to the internet, but when i click "Join live" it says i need an update, but it dosent work... does anyone know why?

JRP
12-27-2009, 09:46 AM
bump, anyone?

yfzrider690
12-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Do you do the update and it didn't work? Did you go in and setup all of the wireless functions in the settings of your xbox? My brother in law has one and doesn't have any problems with is so something isn't right. If you keep having problems I would call xbox and get them to help you.

extremeblastr
12-27-2009, 02:14 PM
18004myxbox

Keystone_Rider
12-30-2009, 03:54 PM
We are having a problem with our xbox live. It won't accept any of our credit cards for us to purchase points to buy games. We have the xbox live hooked up to an ethernet to one of our PC's and we even called the helpline in which they said our problem is our coming from our end with the xbox. Can anyone give us any insight what could be the problem? Thank you

user101
12-31-2009, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Keystone_Rider
We are having a problem with our xbox live. It won't accept any of our credit cards for us to purchase points to buy games. We have the xbox live hooked up to an ethernet to one of our PC's and we even called the helpline in which they said our problem is our coming from our end with the xbox. Can anyone give us any insight what could be the problem? Thank you

ive been having the same problem. I called xbox and didnt really get an answer to the problem other than they will look into it. they told me to go get a card from walmart or bestbuy for points or xbox live subscription.

Ryan'07400ex
01-01-2010, 07:36 AM
What do you mean by the update isn't working? Being the first time online I can see what the update could take half an hour or more. They have to update everytime you put a new game in, as well as random times when they fix a glitch in a game.

Ryan'07400ex
01-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Keystone_Rider

I had to get a router which is hooked up to the computer and phone line (internet) and then has a ethernet cord running to the xbox.

If you have satelite internet LIVE wont work just throwing that out there