PDA

View Full Version : New Phone - Skin It - Vote!!!

gcart2
12-25-2009, 08:12 PM
quick question. i just ordered a reclaim from samsung (sprint). i think the phone is ugly but my phone gave up on me today. it has great features and was free so, well you cant beat it.

here is a skin i made for it. what do yall think, its a skinit. any experiance with them?

here is the skin.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/christmas%202009/SDC10099.jpg

gcart2
12-25-2009, 08:24 PM
Come on people VOTE!!!

bean2080
12-25-2009, 09:21 PM
i know you will think im crazy but take all the internals out and complety take the phone apart and paint it a color you want it to be. i did this with my last phone and it acually really worked out good and looked great, the phone still worked great after i done it too!! lol just make sure you sand it down with a really rough sand paper. the only complaint i have is im a welder and when i would do big jobs my phone would get hot in my pocket and the paint would melt, but i guess at them temps i shouldnt even have the phone on me.

another thing i did was, if you have some bands you like or some quad companys you like, put the sticker on the phone. i did this before and i just grabbed a sticker, stuck it on the phone and just cut out where the screen was and stuff. just make sure you get the logo on the phone right so you dont completly cut out the name. this also worked really good, these are just some cheap things you can do insted of paying $20 for something.