View Full Version : LG ENV Touch???

416exfreak
12-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Thinking about getting this phone tomorrow. My Razr V3A finally died (I've been praying for a while now..:devil: ).

Anyone that has it, what are some pro's and cons?

I've read a bunch of the reviews on the Verizon site, and it seems like the majority of people say the battery goes dead quick.

Anyhow, if anyone can help me out, or tell me about other phones that dont require a data plan, but have the QWERTY keyboard, I'd appreciate it!

ProspectorJim
12-25-2009, 06:59 PM
ive had mine since the end of summer and i have to say it is a pretty damn good phone. The weekend after I got it, I accidently took it with me in a dunk tank at a party. It somehow survived that, i have no idea how. Its also surprisingly sturdy.I've frequently whipped the phone across rooms and straight into the ground and have yet to break it. the camera is very good for a cell phone, video camera sucks though. It also has the regular headphone jack so you don't have to buy special ones if you put music on the phone. The batter does die fairly quick though. It also pocket dials very frequently.

QuadJunkies
12-25-2009, 07:53 PM
We have had issues since day one with the charger not being read by your phone. It reads like its an aftermarket device.Its some kind of glitch and its getting VERY annoying...
We have had to trade out a phone, traded a battery and 3 cords later, STILL having the problem.
Verizon main office told me they have had alot of issues with it and cant figure out why.
Other than that, the phone has worked great .

OutlawEX
12-26-2009, 09:29 AM
I like my mine...Camera flash is way to bright and makes camera usless with flash as it whitens the picture

rodeo#11
12-27-2009, 12:34 PM
ive had mine for about 6 months.. its a pretty sturdy phone however the battery does die pretty fast.. mine also tends to freeze sometimes.. but overall its a good phone.

Canadian144
12-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Personally I have had bad experiences with every Samsung and LG phone that I have had in the last few years...I wouldn't recommend them haha.

Personally I really like Nokia Smartphones (N series) now. I have a Nokia N97 ... and had an N95 8gb. Both are fantastic phones... GPS... 5 megapixel camera...Wifi.. etc etc.

mxtuner
12-27-2009, 01:49 PM
get the droid, or htc eris

03pete
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
I think the EnV touch is the best phone out there right now. If you text you will definitely want to get a phone with a keyboard. I have never heard of that charging problem before, so I don't think it can be very common. When I get new phones, I always get LG as I think their the best phones out there