PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT BUY OR SELL PARTS TO OVERTHEEDGEinc

honda01400ex
12-23-2009, 08:19 PM
HE RIPPED ME OFF AND REFUSES TO SEND ME MY PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H400DAN2004
12-23-2009, 08:21 PM
thanks for the heads up but can we have a little summery on what happen?

honda01400ex
12-23-2009, 10:13 PM
ok so the deal was i was going to send him a att samsung magnet phone. and in return he was going to ship me a dg bumber and a parkig block off plate. ok so i ship the phone and finaly he shipped the bumber late and when i recived the package it had 3 holes in box and there was NO packing material...wtf who does that...any ways but there was no parking plate..so after days of sending him pms he says back " no problem i will buy a parking plate off ebay and mail it to you" ok so 3 weeks goes buy and no responce or parking plate!!!! i have sent him email after email and pms and he wont take 2 minuites out of this life to write me back!

so after all this he has NOT sent me my items! ooo and get this he gave me the wrong tracking number and instead of sending me the correct one he gave me 4 diffrent ones and made me sort through them and find the correct one,

i treat my dog with more respect than he did to me

NEVER EVER BUYING FROM HIM EVER AGAIN AND I HOPE HE GETS KICKED OFF THE SIGHT!!

H400DAN2004
12-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by honda01400ex
ok so the deal was i was going to send him a att samsung magnet phone. and in return he was going to ship me a dg bumber and a parkig block off plate. ok so i ship the phone and finaly he shipped the bumber late and when i recived the package it had 3 holes in box and there was NO packing material...wtf who does that...any ways but there was no parking plate..so after days of sending him pms he says back " no problem i will buy a parking plate off ebay and mail it to you" ok so 3 weeks goes buy and no responce or parking plate!!!! i have sent him email after email and pms and he wont take 2 minuites out of this life to write me back!

so after all this he has NOT sent me my items! ooo and get this he gave me the wrong tracking number and instead of sending me the correct one he gave me 4 diffrent ones and made me sort through them and find the correct one,

i treat my dog with more respect than he did to me

NEVER EVER BUYING FROM HIM EVER AGAIN AND I HOPE HE GETS KICKED OFF THE SIGHT!!

sorry to here. if money was transferred with paypal maybe have PayPal dispute the amount of a new plate thingy or whatever it is ''im new to this quad modding stuff'' and then go buy your own plate...... that sucks man. sorry for your situation.

honda01400ex
12-23-2009, 10:22 PM
ya me to :grr: i just hate people that dont keep there word

gt400ex
12-24-2009, 01:49 AM
Ive read about a few others who have had problems with parts and no packing from this guy.

speedfreek
12-24-2009, 05:43 AM
I posted a reply to someone who asked about this guy and I responded with my response and weird experience with him but I think the mods deleted it.

He was selling some plastic that I wanted but he jacked up the price when I said I wanted them. I told him what his ad said how much they were and then he told me that he decided to keep them, wth!

I'll tell you something else. There is someone on here selling a "pro elite" bumper that I have sent at least 4 pm's to AND replied on their "for sale" ad that I wanted it but they still have not responded to me. And I have seen where they have been on here since my pm's were sent. Something fishy about this guy too. If he ever responds, I will tell him that I don't want it anymore.

fasterblaster09
12-24-2009, 07:10 AM
Im not sure if this is the guy that I bought from, what city and state is he in? I may remember the address. And what kind of plastics did he want to sell?

honda01400ex
12-24-2009, 07:24 AM
he is in minnasota and im not sure i know he is parting out a 400ex

katch26
12-24-2009, 09:39 AM
paypal probably wont address the missing parking plate blocker because you got the bumper....multiple items one tracking numbers = good enough in paypals eyes unfortunately. They really suck when it comes to claims.

guenther
12-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Paypal only offers protection if it is something purchased on eBay. They won't even look at your e-mail and give you an automated bounce back saying, "Too bad so sad you should have bought this through eBay." Trust me, I've been down this road and it's a dead end. I don't think this is your situation though as you were doing a trade. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Good luck.

honda01400ex
12-27-2009, 07:44 AM
ya it was a trade but still the guy had no right to rip me off!