PDA

View Full Version : For sale ads

miles Machine
12-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Is it just me or does it seem like the sport atv forum is turning into the for sale forum...kinda gay

Pappy
12-23-2009, 02:53 PM
Go b!tch at them! They sure as hell dont follow rules or worry about it, so let them have it:p

Ive moved all I am willing to move. I got other stuff that I have to do and when the other mods find time I geuss they will help out.

miles Machine
12-23-2009, 03:23 PM
lol i have said it a few times but i always gte flamed for it....make me a mod ill help..lol

Pappy
12-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Id love to add or replace some mods.....needs some help round here keeping the clutter down.

miles Machine
12-23-2009, 03:29 PM
well if you ever get the oportunity to elect someone as a mod keep me in mind i love this site, im always on it

Pappy
12-23-2009, 03:33 PM
I will take the issue up with the Admin, see what his take on it is.

Alot of folks use the specific sections to sell parts for that type of machine and such...I understand it but it does seem to make a mess of it especially when they cross post the items in 5 different sections (tires and rims especially)

Oh well, this too shall pass:p

yellowzo3
12-23-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I will take the issue up with the Admin, see what his take on it is.

Alot of folks use the specific sections to sell parts for that type of machine and such...I understand it but it does seem to make a mess of it especially when they cross post the items in 5 different sections (tires and rims especially)

Oh well, this too shall pass:p

I think its a good idea and acceptable when the Hybrid guys post stuff in their section just because some of the parts are so rare and really can't be placed elsewhere. That section seems to be fairly organized anyway so I think its ok to leave them be. But there's no reason for the other sections to do it.

Miles is right though. I have been seeing a lot of for sale threads in the quad specific sections lately.

atvnut22
12-23-2009, 06:53 PM
ive always wondered why their hasnt ever been a for sale section for hybrids in the atvs/utvs classifieds and in the parts for sale section. so they can have thier own section, instead of mixing parts and bikes for sale in a thread.

fastredrider44
12-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Sign me up to be a mod.:D I wouldn't mind Janitoring the 450R side since I'm in there all the time anyway.

atvnut22
12-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Sign me up to be a mod.:D I wouldn't mind Janitoring the 450R side since I'm in there all the time anyway.

i 2nd that motion. he does a great job helping with questions over their. i think he could keep a few in line.

IRISH-RACER-14
12-23-2009, 07:40 PM
i wanna be a mod:D im online like 4 times a day

jesseweaver
12-23-2009, 08:44 PM
i think we have new smittank :(

Tommy Warren
12-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i think we have new smittank :(

X2 :rolleyes:

miles Machine
12-24-2009, 12:19 AM
im glad ppl are agreeing with me...and yeaa i can totally understand the hybrid section having for sale stuff in it.

woodsracer144
12-28-2009, 09:39 PM
i know this gets really annoying for some people but i think it would work great if we had a for sale fourms like they are then have a sub fourm under them for each modle of yamaha honda zuki kawi... ect... i really dont like looking under the for sale sections cause it takes 10 years to find parts your looking for and then once i stumble on them the dang things are sold already!

thats what i like about the 250r fourms... cause im on there non stop and guys post up left over parts... what chaps my @ss is when people put

*in a echo voice*

PAPPY! YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL! CLEAN IT OUT BECUASE IM MAKING A POINTLESS THREAD ON ME TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL WHEN I REALLY CAN JUST WAIT TILL TOMORROW OR A HOUR OR SO WHEN YOU GET THE E-MAIL THAT WILL TELL YOU YOUR MAIL BOX IS FULL AND THEN YOU WILL CLEAN IT OUT OR ELSE I GEUSS I COULD HAVE POSTED A POINTLESS THREAD LIKE I JUST DID JUST SO YOU KNOW ITS FULL!

um... HELLO!!! I have better things to do then read over 10 thousand post like that!