PDA

View Full Version : MotoX Nutrition in 2010

ccmuscle22
12-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Happy Holidays,

MotoX Nutrition is proud to announce that we will stronger than ever in 2010. We will have more MXN riders than ever before.

A few new items will be:
Online monthly MXN Magazine
New Performance Products
New MXN Clothing
MXN exclusive rider interviews and race coverage
Support Fitness and Nutrition experts
MXN TV- Racing, Rider, Fitness and Healthy Cooking Videos
and more..

Be sure to let us know your questions and what types of articles, videos and features you would like to see.
Be sure to check out the new coming soon web page. Sign up for the e-mail list. You'll only receive e-mails from MXN.

We are accepting 2010 resumes!
Send them to: christian@motoxnutrition.com

MotoX Nutrition is on FaceBook- Become a fan today!

Thanks,

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

CannondaleRider
12-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Christian! Long time, no see. Glad to hear you're company is still doing well. Still appreciate the "Team Money$hot" support, even though I've been out of the game for a bit.

ccmuscle22
12-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Hey Chance,
Good to hear from you. I know, I took a little break to focus on my main business. But were back stronger than ever. I should see you at some races this next year for sure. Keep in touch. Team MoneyShot is still on a team discount. Be sure to sign up for the MXN magazine and MXN TV on our website.
Happy Holidays!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

CannondaleRider
12-23-2009, 04:27 PM
I will! And thanks again...

Hopefully I'll be at a few races next year. I've been out for about 6 months now, due to financial reasons. Finances are coming back finally... But I'm thinking I'm going to take some more time off, and focus on other things for a bit. All the while riding more, losing weight, getting faster, yada yada. Come back strong. Instead of ONLY being able to afford racing alone, and never progressing. I'll be at the closer-to-AZ rounds for sure though.. hope to see you around.

ccmuscle22
12-24-2009, 11:31 AM
Sounds good Chance.

Happy Holidays!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

kyleschonert
12-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Looking forward to next season Christian! I'll have to give you a call sometime over my break and catch up. Have a good Christmas!

Kyle.

ccmuscle22
12-28-2009, 10:19 AM
Hey Kyle,
Sounds good. Hope your holiday is great. Be sure to get your resume into us for 2010. Any pictures or video also.

send to:
christian@motoxnutrition.com

talk to you soon,

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

250r rider 88
12-28-2009, 01:04 PM
what type of new performance products are you looking to add to your line up this year?

ccmuscle22
12-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey,
Thanks for the question. Well, a few things are still in the final stages of development prior to production. But the ENDUROGEN will be a easy to use small scoop of powder, just add to a few ounces of water or your favorite beverage. It will have improved high ORAC value antioxidants, neurotransmitter amino acids, a full 1000mg of Glutamine for recovery, natural herbs for nervousness and nausea, higher electrolyte minerals and pH balance for reducing lactic acid and more.

The REM-X is also seeing a boost in night time and relaxation help. We've added a few key ingredients to increase alpha brain waves, which have been shown to help induce a sense of relaxation. The same lactic acid reducing mineral chelate complex and recovery components.
The NEURO-FX is also received many adjustments. We will also be releasing in 2010 a balanced MRP protein supplement, a Amino Acid recovery drink, Joint Support and Relief and more.

Stay tuned. It's just the tip of the iceberg.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

250r rider 88
12-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Sounds like we are going to have a good selection in the future, almost like a GNC catered specifically to racing.

How long are you looking at until the site is fully back up?

ccmuscle22
12-29-2009, 03:08 PM
Much of the site will be available in the next 30 days or so. Much of the content is being gathered.

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

400grl
12-29-2009, 07:28 PM
Christian! Very cool to hear that you are making some great products even better!! :) Glad to hear from you on the forums!

ccmuscle22
12-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Hey Corry,
Great to hear from you. I hope to work with you this year. I'd love to rock some big MXN decals on that machine of yours. You'll love our new updated products when their ready. It was great working with you a bit in the past.
I hope you and Jason have a great New Year!

Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition
www.motoxnutrition.com

gncc335
12-31-2009, 09:01 PM
over rated junk.