PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys still have to race motocross with the bikes?

moto50
12-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Here in Missouri our district 18 motocross series is splitting up the bikes and quads for the 2010 series and we are racing quads on Sat and bikes on Sun. we are hoping it is going to raise the quad turnouts.
Do you guys have quad only series? if so where are you located? and what is the name of the series and about how many quads show up to your races?

ATVMX33
12-22-2009, 07:52 AM
in PA district 6 we have a seperate quad series..
i think the turnout is pretty good...if you want numbers look at last years results
http://d6mx.com/

jerkyboy
12-22-2009, 08:11 AM
Our local district 6 in NJ/PA run bikes and quads sometimes on the same weekend but at different tracks. Its been like this for as long as we have been racing. We get about 230 quads maybee 300 on a good weekend. Many in our district also run the nationals so we get more riders at the end of the season.

XBLASTERRACERX
12-22-2009, 08:49 AM
yeh I race in district 6 pa/nj and they have had seperate races for quads and dirt bikes for as long as I can remember and our series gives the quads all day practice on saturday then the race on sunday so the dirt bike and quad races are totally seperate events. I would say on a normal race about 300 and the last couple races of the season maybe 350 or more