PDA

View Full Version : Who Knew....

gcart2
12-21-2009, 05:37 PM
Well after two weeks of severe depression from the loss of my gf of about two years i decided i have had enough. i have tried my hardest, doing everything from ordering her flowers to her house to bringing her lunch, to crying to her mother to get her back. It hurts but if she dont want to give me a chance, well, to hell with her.

Went Christmas shopping with a friend today. i asked her if she has ever used her 4wd on her jeep.
"no"
"lol are you kidding me?"
(we were in the middle of a big city at this point)
"no i never have lol"
"o wow, we have to today"
"well, i know where this dirt road is"
"lol a dirt road? thats gay, whatver sounds good lets rock"
"okay"

so we ride for like thirty minutes. we come up on well, a dirt road lol. we were crusin down it and i started seeing all these trails. i didnt have to ask twice, we were going through all kinds of trails, sand dunes, all kinds of stuff. it was just me and her with no other vehicles so we knew we had to be easy. but it made me so happy to see her having so much fun. i did too. i have always had a 2wd truck so off roading is rare. we had so much fun. ended up taking one really tight trail that led to a very tight peninsula, took a couple photos, nothing gave justice to the water, tightness of the trail. we ended up backing down a trail, not fun, well i lie, it was! she kept asking me...
"sam can we make it, will i get stuck, Ooh ooh theres water, can we go in"
i had a ball.

we played in the white sugar sand for most of the time. climbing hills and flexing out some. good time. it was actually quite romantic, weather was perfect (about 65 degrees), sun was setting, just us. i love this girl, she is so sweet and always rocks a smile.

heres a few photos from my phone. we are going again soon! i will take some more photos with a real camera this time.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/Me%20and%20Ash/2.jpg
some of the more steep hills.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/Me%20and%20Ash/3.jpg
my friend over looking the dunes.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/Me%20and%20Ash/4.jpg
my friend over looking the dunes.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/Me%20and%20Ash/5.jpg
sitting at the entrance of a trail.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/Me%20and%20Ash/6.jpg
about to wander in!

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/Me%20and%20Ash/7.jpg
right now, when i took the photo, i was standing at the waters edge. you can also see the other edge on, well the other side lol.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/Me%20and%20Ash/8.jpg
on the waters edge.

gcart2
12-21-2009, 05:40 PM
who knew this would help so much? just figured yall would get a kick out of this. :)

yellowzo3
12-21-2009, 05:55 PM
scrolled through thread, no pictures of said girl. left thread.

also, this girl likes doing stuff to her jeep? (wheels and stuff?) SUCCESS.

gcart2
12-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
scrolled through thread, no pictures of said girl. left thread.

also, this girl likes doing stuff to her jeep? (wheels and stuff?) SUCCESS.

haha here ya go. And yes she loves big trucks, having fun, and being happy. shes a winner. too good for me. shes coming to watch me ride tomorrow and then i think we are going back out there!!

i hope she doesnt mind :p

fastredrider44
12-21-2009, 06:11 PM
You might have found a winner. Just be on your toes for anything out of the ordinary. I hate to be like this, but with girls, if they seem to be too good to be true, they probably are. I haven't had much luck with em. :blah: But the Jeep looks good, the girl is cute, have fun.

BTW, you seem to really really like her, but don't try to get too serious too quick. that might run her off.

gcart2
12-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
You might have found a winner. Just be on your toes for anything out of the ordinary. I hate to be like this, but with girls, if they seem to be too good to be true, they probably are. I haven't had much luck with em. :blah: But the Jeep looks good, the girl is cute, have fun.

BTW, you seem to really really like her, but don't try to get too serious too quick. that might run her off.

o its not like that, or atleast not yet. we have been good friends for three years. my gf didnt like her because she knew i though ashton was beautiful.

we are two different types of people.

i am a christian baptist, i like to party (not too much), drink, have fun on the wild side.

and well, shes not... (she is religious, Mormon) shes a good girl. a really really good girl. my ex was not. she would party down with me....

i cant help but think maybe thats why things are going so well. maybe i have been needing this for a long time? maybe god is sending me a sign. :confused:

as of now, we are just friends and im def not gonna jump into anything. :cool:

fastredrider44
12-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
Mormon

Better make sure you know what all that involves. I don't mean to step on anyones toes, but my neighbor is morman, and somethings just didn't seem right.

Anyway... Moving on to a better subject, that's cool that ya'll have been friends for a good while now. Just don't do anything that could potentially screw that up.

gcart2
12-21-2009, 06:53 PM
oh yes, i know. :eek2:

this whole ordeal has me wanting a jeep lol.

It just hurts you know? i have spent a long time with this girl. the only time we broke up is when i fell pretty sick, i didnt want her to see me like that (dumb i know) and told her we needed a break. ever since we got back together, the last six months, it has been hectic. but its too late now. so i need to stop. im just gonna have to reprogram. start hanging out with friends. looking to get another job. just trying to stay busy.

and lookin at jeeps:devil:

XCRacer236
12-21-2009, 06:54 PM
sounds awesome man! definitely somebody cool to hang around with at races and stuff. if you end up with her, good luck

Quad18star
12-21-2009, 07:34 PM
Opposites attract.

Don't rush it .... don't f'k up a good friendship.

gcart2
12-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

yea thats just it. friends. :)

just talked to her and a couple others. i get off work at noon, my buddy gets off at two. he drives a dodge dakota (the little truck has a 5.9, its uncalled for) that hes taking out there. my buddy, ryan, is gonna grab his lady friend and meet us there. gonna be good.

we have:
light jeep, 33's, small six cylinder, FEMALE DRIVER!!

vs:

heavy truck (6000lbs), 31's, too big of a v8, with a guy driving, and yes that makes a difference lol.

how do yall think its gonna turn out?

i think when it comes to mud the dakota will clean house, but thats it. sand, hills, water, jeep wins all day!

K-Dub
12-21-2009, 09:29 PM
How do you figure a Dakota weighs 6000 pounds? My 1/2 ton extended cab with a HEMI only weighs 3900 pounds per the door sticker.I bet the Dakota dont weigh much more than the jeep. Not trying to be a dick, just wondering. Good luck and have fun with the lady.

brian76708
12-21-2009, 09:38 PM
women driving no surviving lol

fastredrider44
12-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by brian76708
women driving no surviving lol
I've never heard that. Thats pretty good. Gcart, maybe you should offer your driving services.:devil:

sexysilverado45
12-21-2009, 10:00 PM
call me what you want but, im more the serious type with relationships and very hard head not very emotional, but man in highschool when i had break up it was hard, or girl problems. the best thing to do was go shoot clays, just booze cruise the country roads around my house or go muddin with the guys nothing can make you mad while doing one of those things. i did find deer hunting to be terrible at getting your mind off things.

gcart2
12-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by K-Dub
How do you figure a Dakota weighs 6000 pounds? My 1/2 ton extended cab with a HEMI only weighs 3900 pounds per the door sticker.I bet the Dakota dont weigh much more than the jeep. Not trying to be a dick, just wondering. Good luck and have fun with the lady.

the dry weight on that truck is 5450. idk. its a heavy *** truck. it has running gear like a tank. i put my pickup, with five ppl, his truck, and a big *** trailer on the black cat scale and it was just under 20k. i dont have the slip. idk im not here to get into a pissing match so please dont reply with an argument.

Originally posted by fastredrider44
I've never heard that. Thats pretty good. Gcart, maybe you should offer your driving services.

i had to once or twice. like backing out of the trail. it was quite difficult lol.

Originally posted by sexysilverado45
call me what you want but, im more the serious type with relationships and very hard head not very emotional, but man in highschool when i had break up it was hard, or girl problems. the best thing to do was go shoot clays, just booze cruise the country roads around my house or go muddin with the guys nothing can make you mad while doing one of those things. i did find deer hunting to be terrible at getting your mind off things.

shooting clays gets expensive. i live on 12 acres so i have been shooting my .22. not nearly the "bang" but i can sit out there and shoot for hours for twenty bucks or so. sometimes ill take out my 30/30 lever action when the days been real rough. but nothing has helped like going out and being free from it all.

rodeo#11
12-22-2009, 10:02 AM
man i hear ya on that women confusing but like stated before dont f'k up a friendship. never know when times are gonna get hard again and your gonna need someone to talk to who can calm ya down by just hanging out and stuff.. when me and my girl broke up i went deer huntin for 2 weeks straight lol my 30/30 and a backpack is all i took. came back with allot of deer meat and a better feelin about life lol keep it casual though man and spend allot of time with her. If she is what keeps you calm then heck maybe in the future datin is a possibility. Dont rush it get to know her real good.

06typeS
12-22-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star

agreed, let things work them selves out

Good to see its working out for ya though

Cute chick btw

gcart2
12-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Come to find out there are a lot of 4 wheelin places around here. amazing. i never new. i talked to my good friends s-dad and he used to be in a jeep club around here. would be kind of cool you know? my older brother said he would get one if i did. maybe like a project!

jeep wrangler
33" atz's mickey thompson
16" beadlocks (mickey thompsons of course) with painted to match beads.
auto trans (better for trailing)
6 cylinder preferably

just a fun toy. trailer from point a to b. idk. what do you think.

sexysilverado45
12-22-2009, 11:11 PM
getting over a girl by deer hunting just doesn't seem like a good idea and here is why.

your alone with nothing really to do but sit there and think(probably negatively)
your alone with nothing to do and have a gun with bullets.

i think enough is said at least bird hunting if your in a good spot your pretty busy

and a .22 is the funnest gun to shoot.

gcart2
12-22-2009, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by sexysilverado45
getting over a girl by deer hunting just doesn't seem like a good idea and here is why.

your alone with nothing really to do but sit there and think(probably negatively)
your alone with nothing to do and have a gun with bullets.

i think enough is said at least bird hunting if your in a good spot your pretty busy

and a .22 is the funnest gun to shoot.

see i disagree and agree.

being suicidal is dumb. i would never think about anything like that. i sleep with a loaded .357, even in the worst of times, i would never turn it on myself. deer hunting is peaceful. yes you have plenty of time to think, but i really have my head on, well hunting when im in a stand and what not.

and yes .22's are the best. i think my older brother just picked me up a new one for Cmas. im happy about that.

Me and ashton rode over to chilis today. i love a cheap date. she ordered off the kids menu. woot woot. winner.

O and my ex called me. heres how this goes. i posted up on myspace update "going out to dinner with a friend"

phone rings...
"hello"
"hey samuel"
"sup hun"
"so who you goin out to dinner with"
"ashton, kristin stop right there, you know we are just friends"
"you know, thats ****ing great"
"what are you talking about"
"we dated for almost two years and went out to eat only on special occasions"
"kristin, i told you two weeks ago i have changed for you, i tried to win you back but no matter what i did it wasnt enough"
"whatever sam im tired, going to bed, bye"
click.

send her a message saying thanks for changing me. i never realized how much of an *** i was. i wish she would have thought twice before putting me through hell. i loved her. hope she could be my friend. bye.

talked to her step sister a little later. she agreed with me. its almost like she wanted me to go through hell, stay stuck up her ***. o well. i tried. she didnt want to give me the light of day then, i wont give it to her now.

extremeblastr
12-22-2009, 11:29 PM
bro its pretty obvious she made her choice so learn as much as can from the situation and move on, the new chick sounds great but like everybody else says take it slowwwwwww its always better to be single and have a friend like her then to get with her and ruin the friendship over it.

06typeS
12-23-2009, 06:57 AM
After the phone call you should have stopped, no need to keep at it with her. Thats prob what she wants is to keep hearing how you did this and that. You just need to take some time apart and stop worrying about the past.

gcart2
12-23-2009, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by 06typeS
After the phone call you should have stopped, no need to keep at it with her. Thats prob what she wants is to keep hearing how you did this and that. You just need to take some time apart and stop worrying about the past.

Yea i see what your saying. i was kinda heated that she would do that though. i was goin through a rough time for a couple weeks, a really rough time. she knew it. and then i decide to move on, give up on her and she flips out? Really? idk. im done with it though. Id much rather have a few good friends then one *****y girl friend. :)

06typeS
12-23-2009, 08:24 AM
lol it works more to your advantage to use the ignore button, then to answer the phone. If you know nothing is there then there is no need to talk.

hang in there, things will get better