PDA

View Full Version : This Scum Bag Is Brandonpeake!!!

TRXman86
12-21-2009, 07:29 AM
THIS SCUM BAG IS BRANDONPEAKE!!!

Well he's back online, under the alias QUADFMX

Everyone be very careful dealing with this guy!

HE OWES TONS OF PEOPLE MONEY!!!!

TRXman86
12-21-2009, 01:20 PM
Some of his past info:

205-381-0511
205-221-4053
205-221-3111

351 Smith Lake Dam Rd.
Jasper, AL 35504

Rootar
12-29-2009, 09:37 PM
:ermm: Brandon drove all the way to arkansas to my house about 7 months ago and bought one of my ramps. hopefully he works everything out with everyone, he didnt seem like a douche when i met him.

Scro
12-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Rootar
:ermm: Brandon drove all the way to arkansas to my house about 7 months ago and bought one of my ramps. hopefully he works everything out with everyone, he didnt seem like a douche when i met him.

He was using the money he owed to other people to buy freestyle ramps. That was about the time that everyone started realizing he was screwing them over...douchebag in my book:o

danhung11
12-31-2009, 05:43 PM
You have to be a douchebag to be sticky'd with a thread title as such. :p. It really ticks me off when folks do not honor their word, especially in the ATV community.

Can't the MODS just zap any and all IP addresses associated with his present and past screen names? :ermm:

markk
01-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Scro
He was using the money he owed to other people to buy freestyle ramps. That was about the time that everyone started realizing he was screwing them over...douchebag in my book:o

brandon is douch-- im with u!!!!!!!! and a bunch of guys on another quad sight

quadfmx
03-19-2010, 11:06 PM
okay besides phil who can they claim they sent me parts and didn t get cash
i might have said id take something and then someone else bought it , but thats ok. there was a chesrt prot i said i was going to buy for 65 and forgot about but he stil has it
i had a seizure and thats why i was not around for 6 mo

markk
03-20-2010, 01:16 PM
seizer or not- when you are trying to run a business of selling/buying parts u should have thought about having somone contact people and let them know--- u have scammed enuf people on here and qz and im sure other sights that you should have been banned again.

thats just my own opnion--- i know to stay away from your sales and iv told eveyone that i know just because your a cheap skate.

Look up the word carma and think about that for a little while.

:mad:

quadrcr161
03-21-2010, 06:19 PM
agreed with markk, instead of making excuses trying to skirt around the issue why didnt you say that from the beginning instead of hiding out and changing screen names. screwing people over is one thing but your actions of trying to hide it and who you are is another. everyone on all atv related sites should know who you are.

markk
03-21-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by quadrcr161
agreed with markk, instead of making excuses trying to skirt around the issue why didnt you say that from the beginning instead of hiding out and changing screen names. screwing people over is one thing but your actions of trying to hide it and who you are is another. everyone on all atv related sites should know who you are.

there have been notices on trx450r and ******** about him-

aztecgwynn
03-30-2010, 08:07 AM
thanks for letting us know about this f****n scum bag i'll be watching who I buy stuff more carefully. Seizure or not this individual had a responsibility after whatever he had to let people what was going on and that he would correct the errors that were made. The minute he changed his screen name he joined the douche bag royalty club hiding and avoiding his debts and screwing people over thats wrong. Your time will come I hope you don't crawl in the fetal position in a corner and cry when something goes wrong in your life and if it does you deserve it scum bag!

mxquadracer72
06-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Deffinatly agree with everyone on this. he likes to make excuses on different sitesn ot jsut this one. whats next? still have not recieved payment from awhile back. oh well. i gave up. its fine paypal actually covered your ***** buddy. quit trying to scam people out of their money and quit making new screennames. just admit you did it and delete your name off of everysite.

BTW. i have a 2008 mx ready kfx450 with built motor and everything asking 5500 need it gone asap to pay for med. bills from last year that are just now popping up. locatedin central ohio. let me know

bsolomon918
06-28-2010, 06:15 PM
this is hilarious how the guy who you set a thread up to not buy from and he has the balls to come on here and make up excuses why he isnt giving people the money. this guy should get kicked right in the dick and get locked up. big doucher in my book

ballzdeep38
07-10-2010, 01:43 PM
I just had Facebook suggest a brandon peake as a friend to me.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001239163064&v=wall&ref=pymk

is this the same guy?