PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Rear Brake Pedal & OEM Muffler Seal

dtowndiesel
12-20-2009, 10:05 PM
I need these for my 86 250r rebuild. If anyone can help let me know, excellent condition only please! Thanks!

Rich250RRacer
12-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by dtowndiesel
I need these for my 86 250r rebuild. If anyone can help let me know, excellent condition only please! Thanks!

Is this for a resto or just a build? The brake pedal has been discontinued for awhile now, in fact both the 86-87 style and the 88-89 style are gone. You'll have to find something aftermarket unless somebody has an NOS one lying around. As for the muffler seal, if it's just for a build, I run one from a 92-99 CR250. It possibly fits older and newer than that, but that's without checking any of the on-line microfiche.

dtowndiesel
12-21-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Rich250RRacer
Is this for a resto or just a build? The brake pedal has been discontinued for awhile now, in fact both the 86-87 style and the 88-89 style are gone. You'll have to find something aftermarket unless somebody has an NOS one lying around. As for the muffler seal, if it's just for a build, I run one from a 92-99 CR250. It possibly fits older and newer than that, but that's without checking any of the on-line microfiche.

This is for a resto/rebuild. I have a thread that I've been consistently documenting the progress in. Thanks for the info on the seal I'll check that out! I had a really nice brake pedal that I sold about 2 months ago, not knowing that this one for my 86 was missing.....hopefully something nice will pop up. Thanks

dtowndiesel
12-27-2009, 09:31 PM
I got a muffler seal, but I'm still looking for a rear brake pedal! Thanks guys.