PDA

View Full Version : typhoon custom a arms and swing arms

asohagan
12-19-2009, 09:42 PM
chassisincfab.com is now making these for the typhoons i have to wait a few weeks for my sons so he can race the arena cross here in okc. this companys work is second to none and he can build swingarms that will accept honda roundhouse style carriers at a small extra cost. this will allow the wider axles much easier to get all we have to do is put the smaller chain sprocket on the sprocket hub and let it fly.

the cost of the a arms is 350 dollars. this includes powdercoat and tie rods. you will reuse your existing heim joints. for added cost you can go long travel or change to another shock mount style so you can run other stock shocks off blasters or 300ex style bikes and then put them back on the bigger bike when your kid grows into it.

the cost of the swingarm is still to be determined. but the options are limitless. shortened, stretched, shock mount for lowering or lifting or even long travel. even changing the carrier style.

there is no minimum order. just let him know that you read a post by sean ohagan, and i told you to call.

you can pretty much choose your color on powder coat or even go chrome to keep that stock look. chrome is just a lil bit more.

his name is lew swan, company name is chassis inc, you can reach him

i am running a no link -2 and lowering at 1.5 on my banshee. it is awsome. i would not advertise his products if i didnt believe it is great quality and try to promote him.

just thought i would let the word out and try to help you race dads like me, help your kids. as soon as i get mine i will post pics. post yours if you get them before me.

Ride1Rob
12-20-2009, 08:56 AM
That sounds like a nice setup. Post pics when you can get them as I'll be interested in both the a arms and swinger in the future.

asohagan
04-14-2010, 09:50 PM
glad to see you got some rob, i have been short on cash so i havent been able to order mine yet. i hope we can get something going for lew. super nice guy to do business with.