PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Superstore

rrguy
12-18-2009, 07:26 PM
Motorcycle Superstore Customer service does not exist. Even the manager must not know what a atv is?

As I said I would, after trying to work with them, getting disconnected & waiting some more, but still being professional. I am letting everyone know my 1 & last experience with them.

When on their site under ATV> Canam > 2008> DS450> I find a good deal on some Big Gun full exhaust. I had printed off proof cause I thought I might get a slipon or something. So I waited a week longer than they said it should, no prob getting a good deal? Then shows up a box with the wrong parts sticking out of it! & no $20 off my order as advertised which I won't be using anyway after this! Well what showed up was exhaust for a suzuki z90. They still claim it was my simple mistake & will not exchange the item. They had no care to receive the proof I printed off, cause when you look up the same model it now comes up with a different part number & different price! I explained its n0t just the wrong model its a different make etc... So explain there should be no efi controller etc.. if I was in the section for a z90. What a waste of time,

I know better to stick to a reputable place where you can speak to the owner or at least someone who knows the sport & cares just a bit.

Hope this saves others a headache.

muddy400EX
12-19-2009, 09:16 PM
ive been ordering from magicracing, and theyve been great. super fast shipping, usually about two days and good customer service

250x_kyle
12-19-2009, 09:39 PM
never had a problem with motorcycle superstore. but majic racing on the other hand send me the wrong chain and sprockets once and wouldnt let me exchange them.