PDA

View Full Version : braff1

velociraptor
01-19-2003, 06:00 PM
yeah it is too cold for me to ride also. I can't wait until it warms up, I saw that shcarf guy in Hooters the other day..

AtvMxRider
01-19-2003, 06:04 PM
REPLY BUTTON!:huh

velociraptor
01-19-2003, 06:50 PM
Sorry shoot me why don't ya!!!!

bradley300
01-20-2003, 08:09 PM
hey velocirator, remember me from mountion parkway? when yo crazies goin' back?

Braff1
01-21-2003, 07:10 AM
I can't wait till the weather improves some. I should have my new carrier by the end of the week. I haven't seen snarf (sp) since MP. He is about like Chris as fas as excuses go. PM my you phone # and when it warms up I'll give you a call. Heck maybe you could talk Herb and them to get Chris to go riding, that way that new zuki won't be just sitting in the garage.

Has anyone been to mp lately? I now last time we went the trails were in a little better shape than when we had that big ride. the owner said that they were going to finish their web site now that the drag racing was over for the year and it is still not up. Just wondering what was happening.

dan

velociraptor
01-22-2003, 09:26 AM
Yes Brad I remeber ya! I don't know when the next time we will visit Mp, I guess when it gets above freezing!! Dan I went to Mp in Oct. and it was reall sloppy wet. The trails did seem a liitle better but it was hard to tell because it was so wet. We went to the circle track and I about ate it in the creek( i think marty went over the bars in the same spot and into the water) I almost went over the bars! Herb! What would he ride? His banhsee is et up for drag. No front brakes, tranny lock out? check your pm

Braff1
01-23-2003, 07:02 AM
I guess Herb should buy my brothers Z-400 since he is afraid to ride it. Herb had talk about getting a 4 stroke bike soon but that might of changed with his wife having her baby.