PDA

View Full Version : Any XC races In New York?

Sparks425Ex
01-19-2003, 05:56 PM
Are there ary places in New York that have XC racing?

And where are they? Post some websites? Pictures or anything?

My cousin is gonna get into it and I trying to find info for him.

Any Info will help.

Thanks Guys.

NJ300ex
01-19-2003, 06:06 PM
There is a well put together, pretty large series in western New York.

http://www.wnyoa.net/

That should have all the info you need.

MEL
01-20-2003, 07:45 AM
bump!

CBRSLIDER
01-20-2003, 08:49 AM
We just had our WNYOA awards banquet on saturday the 18th and it was a blast. Got to see all the guys I raced with and it was a class act. Brought home my trophy and it's so big I don't know where I'm going to put it. Wonder where MEL or Harebounder are going to put their tophies since they got even bigger trophies than me?

I highly recommend giving the WNYOA series a shot. The people are great and the racing is great. In only one season I have made some great new friends that I bang bars with on the track and bs with off the track. Plus the racing experience is also great. You don't have to be a pro to try it. And you don't have to have a totally modded ride to try it. Just a tether switch and some balls, and your set to give it shot.

Ray

Sparks425Ex
01-20-2003, 09:48 AM
Thanks Alot Guys. I won;t be racing. Xc just isn' my style. But if my cousin does start racing or decides to give it a try I will be there. I will let you guys know so we can meet up.

660bigdaddy
01-20-2003, 10:38 AM
hey cbr, if i get caught speeding through stinky town, will you get me out of the ticket? ;) the banquet was a great time. my son and i are looking forward to this year.

CBRSLIDER
01-20-2003, 06:05 PM

I don't cover 'burg, but actually cover closer to you. I cover all of McKean Co., Bradford, Smethport, Port Allegany, Eldred, etc. I'll be lookin for ya.:D

Ray

MEL
01-20-2003, 06:27 PM
i sleep beside every nite.haha.