PDA

View Full Version : ut oh.... stuck dodge

elite ATV1
12-17-2009, 05:19 PM
My buddy came down today to wheel and got his dodge stuck..... so i finally got to put my BKO to the test and yank em out
enjoy
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r...cture014-2.flv

Full video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLd6yKIe8Hw

hondariderdylan
12-17-2009, 05:27 PM
man if there ever was a person who needed a sky high lift and huge meaty tires, it would definatly be you.

ive seen more wheeling out of your posts and videos in the past few months than i have seen around my town in almost a year. My town is full of huge lifted trucks whose owners cringe at the thought of getting them dirty or breaking something

elite ATV1
12-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
man if there ever was a person who needed a sky high lift and huge meaty tires, it would definatly be you.

ive seen more wheeling out of your posts and videos in the past few months than i have seen around my town in almost a year. My town is full of huge lifted trucks whose owners cringe at the thought of getting them dirty or breaking something

Around here we call them mall crawlers... ppl like that deserve to drive a prius..... if you aint gunna use a truck to its full extent dont own one

matt14c
12-17-2009, 09:11 PM
good choice on the soundtrack!

elite ATV1
12-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by matt14c
good choice on the soundtrack!

fastredrider44
12-17-2009, 09:21 PM
You need some tires.:blah: Maybe not, but it appears so. So your buddies Dodge, is it a daily driver? Seems like he thrashed on it quite a bit. I dunno about him, but my mom and dad didn't pay for my trucks, so they don't get held on the rev limiter. I don't care if someone says it isn't bad for them, I'm not doing it. Do you ever hit up the trails or mainly just play in the flats and fields? :cool:

wrekd
12-17-2009, 09:46 PM
Swampers or Boggers= problem solved...lol

elite ATV1
12-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
You need some tires.:blah: Maybe not, but it appears so. So your buddies Dodge, is it a daily driver? Seems like he thrashed on it quite a bit. I dunno about him, but my mom and dad didn't pay for my trucks, so they don't get held on the rev limiter. I don't care if someone says it isn't bad for them, I'm not doing it. Do you ever hit up the trails or mainly just play in the flats and fields? :cool:
Both dodges are daily driven.. the owner of the blue ram is a truck driver and the owner of the black one is a welder... they both buy and maintain there own vehicles and have there own houses.... now the rev limiter thing... its ok for awhile but doing it all the time every chance you get will eventually hurt your truck...my tires got half life left on them i know its time for new ones lol
i hit up some trails but the bko aint road worthy an my trailer is down right now so cant really take it anywhere..... but heres a trail vid of the blue ram
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCooSVaxcbk

elite ATV1
12-17-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by wrekd
Swampers or Boggers= problem solved...lol

This is true..... but neither tire is in the budget right now.:ermm:

wrekd
12-17-2009, 10:40 PM
I hear ya. Damn things are expensive!!

fastredrider44
12-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Hope the Bronco has a tighter turning radius than that Dodge. :p But about that vid, it said Thank God I'm a Country Boy by John Denver was playin, but it sure sounded an awful lot like Play Somethin Country by Brooks and Dunn to me.:blah:

Gotta keep the maintenance up when wheeling daily drivers!

flammable
12-18-2009, 02:10 AM
beautiful

rodeo#11
12-18-2009, 07:48 AM
i refuse to believe this dodge got stuck.. lol

elite ATV1
12-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by rodeo#11
i refuse to believe this dodge got stuck.. lol

Lol its out now.... i had someone come down in a chevy 2500 and tank him out... needless to say after he was pulled out the chevy sank 10 mins later needing me and the dodge to hook together to pull him out.......all in all it was fun awfully cold though.

elite ATV1
12-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Hope the Bronco has a tighter turning radius than that Dodge. :p But about that vid, it said Thank God I'm a Country Boy by John Denver was playin, but it sure sounded an awful lot like Play Somethin Country by Brooks and Dunn to me.:blah:

Gotta keep the maintenance up when wheeling daily drivers!

Yeah idk whats up with utube sometimes it puts the wrong song names in.....as for maintenance each truck you see is well maintained... both dodges headed to the carwash to pressure wash off the breaks and undercarriages