1 starter
2 sub frame could be broke all i want is battery box
3 wire harness
4 cdi box
5 fly or cannondale starter button

thanks Jake

audioworks04
12-17-2009, 07:59 AM
24v? 450r and everything else that i know of uses 12v. If you try to throw 24v at it your electrial system is going to go to hell. And this isnt quite as easy as you are making it seem by your parts list. Your missing some internals that you will need and I am pretty sure that you will have to change your stator.Also the battery box is welded onto the factory subframe so you will have to tig weld it onto yours if you buy a broken subframe.
Whats so bad about kicking it? If you have to kick it alot of times just to get it started then something is wrong. Check your valves and timing chain while your in there. Check your plug and if non of that works start looking at your top end.

JAKE YATES
12-17-2009, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by audioworks04
24v? 450r and everything else that i know of uses 12v. If you try to throw 24v at it your electrial system is going to go to hell. And this isnt quite as easy as you are making it seem by your parts list. Your missing some internals that you will need and I am pretty sure that you will have to change your stator.Also the battery box is welded onto the factory subframe so you will have to tig weld it onto yours if you buy a broken subframe.
Whats so bad about kicking it? If you have to kick it alot of times just to get it started then something is wrong. Check your valves and timing chain while your in there. Check your plug and if non of that works start looking at your top end.

i think you for your concern, i am well aware of what it takes, i am not one of these 15 year old boys on this web site. i have everything else already, and these are the parts i am missing. i need parts not advise..

Chino886
12-17-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by JAKE YATES
i think you for your concern, i am well aware of what it takes, i am not one of these 15 year old boys on this web site. i have everything else already, and these are the parts i am missing. i need parts not advise..

Pm me you number, I have what you need

fastredrider44
12-17-2009, 09:29 PM
Poor ol Jake, always looking for the easy way out. Can't just man up and kick the thing.:D

But no, He knows what he's doing and the 24v would be just for the starter, which is done all the time.