PDA

View Full Version : 350z or Corvette c5?

Hondaexboy
12-16-2009, 02:25 PM
hey guys, so my dad is getting a new car and ill be driving it half with him so hes letting me help choose what he is getting and we have gotten it down to either a nissan 350z(2003-2005 model used cause its cheaper) or a corvette c5
which would you guys choose and why?
thanks!

ATVMX33
12-16-2009, 02:28 PM
corvette.....american muscle ftw!

99cr500
12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
vette for sure. better performance, american made, appearance IMO.

Would he be keeping them stock or modding them?

hondariderdylan
12-16-2009, 04:31 PM
Z's are sharp but i would rather see someone buy something american with a good ole V-8, even if it is a chevy:devil:

or you can tell your dad to get a stang:p

BlaineKaiser450
12-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Corvette for sure

kfx400rider03
12-16-2009, 05:11 PM
[i]or you can tell your dad to get a stang:p [/B]

i was thinking the same thing. a nive 2003 cobra or even a new mach 1 would be nice and pretty cheap

ngates788
12-16-2009, 05:58 PM
a vette is some of the cheapest horsepower you can buy.

Hondaexboy
12-16-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by 99cr500
vette for sure. better performance, american made, appearance IMO.

Would he be keeping them stock or modding them?

i get to do all the mods i want :devil:

the only body style of stangs he likes is the very newest style and thats right out of our budget right now

S.A.J
12-16-2009, 08:04 PM
If you could get a twin turbo'd 350z id get that over a c5 but if not and your budget is limited to bolt-ons DEFINATLY get the vette!!! (IMO)

muddy400EX
12-16-2009, 11:47 PM
vette, he gettin a z06?

Tommy Warren
12-17-2009, 02:10 AM
2010 challenger srt8 6 speed;) :eek2: :macho

12-17-2009, 04:36 AM
Vette for sure. The C5 was actually my favorite style over all of the newer ones.

One_Bad_400
12-17-2009, 08:45 AM
i would get the 350Z. I'm no import guy, but i love to see a good looking 350Z driving down the road. expecialy that matalic blue color they have! i'll hardly ever look twice at a Vette because they are boring to me. but if there is a 350Z with a body kit (not all ricer'd out) i'll go out of my way to check it out.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2007/03/nissan_350z_nismo.jpg&usg=AFQjCNHwXGDWCMBZp8Vvdwnej0aoVEEEkQ

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/wa2good/blueZ_1-2.jpg

honda400ex2003
12-17-2009, 08:47 AM
cant go wrong with a nice vette to cruise in. lol. steve

12-17-2009, 12:46 PM
go with the Z!!! As long as its not a base model. Get the high end performance model you wont regret it. So many good features. Also what year? Each series or w/e had their own flaws. Look the stuff up. On another note I wouldnt buy a vette unless it was the newest style Z06 or ZR1.

12-17-2009, 02:19 PM
The C4 corvettes were horrible cars. They rattled apart, were not as fast as a corvette should be, and were hideous.
But the C5 is a sweet ride. Those LS1 motors are great. They have real broad torque, and all aluminum. About 350hp stock.

They had a 50-50 weight distribution, which made them handle AWESOME. (I believe because they put the transmission in the rear) And with the T56 6-speed, they were capable or 186mph.

They upgraded to a much stronger frame which made the squeaks and rattles dissapear.

0-60 in 4.7 seconds, 13.2 quarter mile, and fairly decent gas mileage for a sportscar. With a few upgrades, you can get easily into the 400hp range.

To me it's a no brainer. To top it off, the 350Z's have some really cheapo interior parts.

12-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Friends dad has a C5 Z06. They drive like a tank and does not feel nimble at all lol And they cant get the power to the ground 3rd gear sideways down the road lol Fun car to drive when you get out it and it hooks it dips and feels like it wants to pull the front wheels off the ground. But I rather have a boosted car. Turbo is way more fun. Turbo the Z06 and you are not getting traction lol

flammable
12-18-2009, 02:18 AM
think of it this way

u pull up to some ***** hat in his car who wants to race u, u got this girl u wanna impress with ya, obv the vetts goin to be faster*, win the race win her heart.

ur cruisin the beach (mall, school if ur still in it, the strip etc etc.)
wats a girl goin to get in first a 350z or a corvette, obv the vette*

and dnt lie it all comes down to the girls

*yes i realize a heavidly modded 350z can be made faster than a vette, and yes i kno there are some girls that prefer a 350z(if they do keep looking)

12-18-2009, 03:47 AM
^^ That's for men with little pito's. Grow a pair and keep your car for you.

---If it was my choice I would get the Z. I was looking at them for a bit and are a sweet ride. Ride quality is a lot better and you can get a a Greddy or APS TT 350Z for quite a bit cheaper than the vette. I say 350Z but either way you can't really go wrong. :p

flammable
12-19-2009, 09:45 PM
^^^r u saying corvettes r like h2's lol:devil:

trick450r
12-20-2009, 12:56 PM
theirs no comparison, If you can afford it you'd be foolish not to get the vette. Im in the process of selling my car for a c5 or GTO now.

12-20-2009, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by flammable
think of it this way

u pull up to some ***** hat in his car who wants to race u, u got this girl u wanna impress with ya, obv the vetts goin to be faster*, win the race win her heart.

ur cruisin the beach (mall, school if ur still in it, the strip etc etc.)
wats a girl goin to get in first a 350z or a corvette, obv the vette*

and dnt lie it all comes down to the girls

*yes i realize a heavidly modded 350z can be made faster than a vette, and yes i kno there are some girls that prefer a 350z(if they do keep looking)

In all seriousness girls are way more attracted to a 350z. They look good and arent 80% automatic like vettes lol Vettes are for senior citizens and unless its a 50's, 60's, or the latest models in a Z06 or ZR1 its an old person car.

12-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by FlewByU352
In all seriousness girls are way more attracted to a 350z. They look good and arent 80% automatic like vettes lol Vettes are for senior citizens and unless its a 50's, 60's, or the latest models in a Z06 or ZR1 its an old person car.

Dude vettes are far from old peoples cars.

Chicks dig V8's with exhaust's. Especially if it has the corvette emblem on it.

But all aside, the C5's are sweet rides. Tons of motor potential too.
And you don't HAVE to buy an automatic. I would buy the 6-speed one of course.

12-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX

And you don't HAVE to buy an automatic. I would buy the 6-speed one of course.

sig worthy!!! lmao :insert mullet smiley: lol

BlaineKaiser450
12-20-2009, 09:58 PM

And you don't HAVE to buy an automatic. I would buy the 6-speed one of course. Every Corvette I see is owned by a man whose 40-60 years old. More like a Mid-life crisis deal it seems haha

flammable
12-20-2009, 11:47 PM
to be honest with u i dnt think id want a girl tht likes a 350z over a vette

12-21-2009, 04:46 AM
sig worthy!!! lmao :insert mullet smiley: lol

I don't get it? lol... What's so sig worthy about it?

It's damn true. Women=gold diggers, and corvette=money. Sum it up. women=corvettes

And at least around my area (PA) theres a lot of redneck girls, that do in fact like any old truck or car with a V8. lmao.

And yeah, it's always usually 40-60 year olds that drive them, because they are the only ones who can afford them. Not your average kid can afford a corvette.

I'll stick with my poor-mans vette. F-body FTW!!!

ATVMX33
12-21-2009, 08:04 AM
to be honest with u i dnt think id want a girl tht likes a 350z over a vette

x2...:D

yam450_53
12-21-2009, 10:01 AM
You guys are funny to read. To start off if you need a nice car to pick up chicks well I feel sad for you. Second of all most of you seem to have forgotten the original post, to me it seems like his dad just wants a cruiser that he'll take out for a ride from time to time, not a rocket ship (referring to the people who were talking about tt z's). My personal choice would be the 350z, although I wouldn't mind having the vette either. Most of it is for personal reasons, but anyway I think your dad should try out both of them and see which one he likes better. Remember it's not all about the speed, it's about the comfort too ;)

BlaineKaiser450
12-21-2009, 10:32 AM
If he wants a cruiser, definatly look at SRT-8 Chargers, Magnums, or Challengers. The Chargers can be found cheap and the mangnums VERY cheap, like 15 grand. My dad's srt-8 Charger is pretty impressive. Its also very streetable and comfortable but it will fly when you need it to.

Scottt89
12-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Isn't there a rule that you can't drive a Vette if you don't have a mustache?lol Just look next time you see a Vette, the driver will probably have a mustache or some sort of grown facial hair.

nemo25
12-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Get a Z their great cars and quick. Or if you wanna spend some bang get an evo lol loving mine :)

12-21-2009, 04:46 PM
I don't get it? lol... What's so sig worthy about it?

It's damn true. Women=gold diggers, and corvette=money. Sum it up. women=corvettes

And at least around my area (PA) theres a lot of redneck girls, that do in fact like any old truck or car with a V8. lmao.

And yeah, it's always usually 40-60 year olds that drive them, because they are the only ones who can afford them. Not your average kid can afford a corvette.

I'll stick with my poor-mans vette. F-body FTW!!!

So the only way to pick up the ladies is with money? Hahaha And theres the keyword to sum it up. I said insert mullet smiley, you said redneck girls. Look at the ratio of hot vs not red neck girls lol Only ones that can afford them? Vettes are cheap! Why? Who the hell wants one now days when they shouldnt even be listed as a sports car. I'm seriously shocked at the number of people that think a "nice" car is the only way to get chicks. Poor mans vette must be like driving a gocart that handles like **** lol

12-21-2009, 05:15 PM
So the only way to pick up the ladies is with money? Hahaha And theres the keyword to sum it up. I said insert mullet smiley, you said redneck girls. Look at the ratio of hot vs not red neck girls lol Only ones that can afford them? Vettes are cheap! Why? Who the hell wants one now days when they shouldnt even be listed as a sports car. I'm seriously shocked at the number of people that think a "nice" car is the only way to get chicks. Poor mans vette must be like driving a gocart that handles like **** lol

I never said that's the only way. Maybe for some people it is, but I don't know.
And if you moved up here... you'd be surprised. There are a TON of redneck chicks that are SMOKIN'... perfect tans and nice bodies.. well you get it. Let's just say... they're not ugly up by area.

C5 vettes are still in the 15k range in price.. which is expensive in my book. Shouldn't be listed as a sportscar? They'll spank a 350z in a straight line AND out handle one.. I'd like to know where you pulled that BS from. Even top gear said the interior on the Z's is really cheap and plasticky.

Nice car ain't the only way to pick up chicks. But it does make it nicer. (Ex: Would your date rather be picked up in a rusty beater, or a nice car? lol)

Go-cart that handles like crap? lol. The 93 F-bodies out-preformed corvettes of the same year. Anytime you wanna race me feel free to make a road trip. My formula would out-handle and make childs play of your civic :chinese:

EDIT: I only call it a poor mans vette because they can be bought a lot cheaper.

12-21-2009, 06:12 PM
I never said that's the only way. Maybe for some people it is, but I don't know.
And if you moved up here... you'd be surprised. There are a TON of redneck chicks that are SMOKIN'... perfect tans and nice bodies.. well you get it. Let's just say... they're not ugly up by area.

C5 vettes are still in the 15k range in price.. which is expensive in my book. Shouldn't be listed as a sportscar? They'll spank a 350z in a straight line AND out handle one.. I'd like to know where you pulled that BS from. Even top gear said the interior on the Z's is really cheap and plasticky.

Nice car ain't the only way to pick up chicks. But it does make it nicer. (Ex: Would your date rather be picked up in a rusty beater, or a nice car? lol)

Go-cart that handles like crap? lol. The 93 F-bodies out-preformed corvettes of the same year. Anytime you wanna race me feel free to make a road trip. My formula would out-handle and make childs play of your civic :chinese:

EDIT: I only call it a poor mans vette because they can be bought a lot cheaper.

OMFG this is the most epic post ever made! Sig worthy!!!!! x 100 Your formula would out handle and make childs play of my Civic. I'm pretty sure thats sarcastic because that phrase is down right impossible. Mario Andretti driving your car would give up and ghost ride the whip. Me make the trip? You called out the challenge, you drive here. Lets AutoX or hit up Sebring. I guarantee you, you will not win. In fact, I'll place my car, 2 quads, 36" HD LCD TV, HP desktop, bed, chair, paintball gun and gear, all my quad gear, all my tools, clothes, guitar, xbox 360 and all the stuff to go with it, all the parts left over from my swap and anything else I own that you will lose. I think your forgetting that my car would be putting in lap times around Nurburgring faster than 497.17 or 8 minutes and 28 seconds comparing cars. Sorry your Formula isnt on the list. Basically you have nothing going for ya, I'll whoop you in a straight line and I'll whoop you on the turns. Seriously lets set this up an I'll even take a passenger to make things more fair and have them take video of the whole shindig. PM me if you want to set this up. I'm serious.

12-21-2009, 06:47 PM
OMFG this is the most epic post ever made! Sig worthy!!!!! x 100 Your formula would out handle and make childs play of my Civic. I'm pretty sure thats sarcastic because that phrase is down right impossible. Mario Andretti driving your car would give up and ghost ride the whip. Me make the trip? You called out the challenge, you drive here. Lets AutoX or hit up Sebring. I guarantee you, you will not win. In fact, I'll place my car, 2 quads, 36" HD LCD TV, HP desktop, bed, chair, paintball gun and gear, all my quad gear, all my tools, clothes, guitar, xbox 360 and all the stuff to go with it, all the parts left over from my swap and anything else I own that you will lose. I think your forgetting that my car would be putting in lap times around Nurburgring faster than 497.17 or 8 minutes and 28 seconds comparing cars. Sorry your Formula isnt on the list. Basically you have nothing going for ya, I'll whoop you in a straight line and I'll whoop you on the turns. Seriously lets set this up an I'll even take a passenger to make things more fair and have them take video of the whole shindig. PM me if you want to set this up. I'm serious.

I wish I could travel, but I only have my permit. Can't drive out of state.

I can give two chits about the nurburgring, it's a stupid track that neither me or you will ever race on. The statistics are there. The firebirds have a near 50/50 weight distribution and actually handle pretty damn well.

And in a straight line.. good luck keeping up.

To be honest, that video of your car you posted a while back, I commented it being nice. But in all reality it really wasn't fast at all.

Know whats sig worthy? Saying your civic will run a race track faster stock. hahahahaha

12-21-2009, 06:48 PM
And since when is a BONE STOCK firebird a ricer? Tool.:rolleyes:

12-21-2009, 06:52 PM
FlewbyU, you're just a typical civic owner. My Honda is the best thing on the planet. My Honda can out-handle F1 cars. My Honda can beat top fuel dragsters.

Grow up and buy a mans car, not a moms car:p

416exfreak
12-21-2009, 07:50 PM
FlewbyU, you're just a typical civic owner. My Honda is the best thing on the planet. My Honda can out-handle F1 cars. My Honda can beat top fuel dragsters.

Grow up and buy a mans car, not a moms car:p

Ive been reading this thread and trying to see things from your way... but my head cant get that far up my arse.

His civic has a B18-C swap, and has been lightened, with chassis mods to make it handle better than it did stock (which was miles better than your gay firechicken.)

It will outrun, out handle, and out impress any car person with half a brain. And after the F&F movie series, most chicks know a done up civic when they see one, but your firebird is just another car to them.:blah:

hondariderdylan
12-21-2009, 07:50 PM
lol, this argument cracks me up.

Even if your honda civic runs a 6 in the quarter, even if your honda civic will lap the ring in under 5 minutes,your still driving a honda civic. Its kind of hard to be taken seriously.

and BTW, whats wrong with redneck girls?:D

k4f5x0r
12-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
lol, this argument cracks me up.

Even if your honda civic runs a 6 in the quarter, even if your honda civic will lap the ring in under 5 minutes,your still driving a honda civic. Its kind of hard to be taken seriously.

and BTW, whats wrong with redneck girls?:D

they could only keep their virginity as long as they could out run their uncle.. :devil:

hondariderdylan
12-21-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by k4f5x0r
they could only keep their virginity as long as they could out run their uncle.. :devil:

STEREOTYPE!
lol, most people dont live that far out in the sticks.:p

k4f5x0r
12-21-2009, 08:17 PM
just have been waiting to use that joke some time on here :D

12-21-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Ive been reading this thread and trying to see things from your way... but my head cant get that far up my arse.

His civic has a B18-C swap, and has been lightened, with chassis mods to make it handle better than it did stock (which was miles better than your gay firechicken.)

It will outrun, out handle, and out impress any car person with half a brain. And after the F&F movie series, most chicks know a done up civic when they see one, but your firebird is just another car to them.:blah:

thank you and lmfao

brian76708
12-21-2009, 09:16 PM
id definitely get the corvette they are a good bang for your buck IMO offers a lot more then the z.

the one thing that bothers me about civics is there fwd and all the kids who put fart cans on them just for the hell of it. but civic owners like FlewByU352 who actually know what there doing don't bother me and they can be made into impressive cars. but there just not for me but each to their own.

and if you really think a chick can tell the difference between a ricer and a civic that's been built right then you must not know chicks very well.

flammable
12-22-2009, 01:30 AM
flewByU352 ur sig is about 55 lines long, wich is ignorant and takes up half a page,

second a b18 isnt much to wright home about, unless its turbo'ed
i mean its not a k20 or k22 or even a b20 lol and yes i realieze b18 are lighter but

k22>b18:ermm:

flammable
12-22-2009, 01:36 AM
just curious wat does ur b18-c with a wicked awsome souped up frame run?

my gf's automatic civic with a d-16 4 door, ran a 16.2 on winter tires and her driving and about 500 punds of clothes and trash in there lol

wats a lightened civic with a motor in it run,15 flat

and yes i realize civics CAN be fast. down my street wangs auto has a civic tht runs in the 9's at new england dragway, has a shoute and all, it is turboed of course

12-22-2009, 05:32 AM
Another epic thread! Win everywhere! Lmao. Flew, your sig is rediculous and they all show you're both retarded. At the end of the day you're still driving a Civic. Don't get me wrong, the swap and all is Kudos but you're polishing a turd. :ermm:

12-22-2009, 10:07 AM
flewByU352 ur sig is about 55 lines long, wich is ignorant and takes up half a page,

second a b18 isnt much to wright home about, unless its turbo'ed
i mean its not a k20 or k22 or even a b20 lol and yes i realieze b18 are lighter but

k22>b18:ermm:

fixed and a K20 is nothing to write about. You spend 7-8K for less than 200WHP? K22? You mean K24 because I have honestly never heard of K22 swaps or modding? and B20 WTF? B20's are garbage unless fully built.

12-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak

That's so old it's not even funny anymore lol.

I don't give a **** what swap it has. It's just a B18 WITHOUT a turbo. And I saw the vid of it. It's not all that fast.. yeah it's snotty and quick but not like omg that things amazing.

And I didn't know he had any chassis mods. In that case then yeah his car will outhandle mine. But stock for stock the only thing the civic has on handling is weight. The firechickens were actually pretty good handling cars.

So yeah.. the day a B18 with just bolt ons and no turbo, can "outrun" a LT-1, is a cold day in hell. And I doubt that B18 can pull 155mph. (and if it could it would take ages to get there)

And not in my school. The chicks hate civics more then the guys do. haha.

I don't even know why we're arguing about this. This thread is about Corvettes and 350z's... lmfao.

12-22-2009, 01:33 PM
fixed and a K20 is nothing to write about. You spend 7-8K for less than 200WHP? K22? You mean K24 because I have honestly never heard of K22 swaps or modding? and B20 WTF? B20's are garbage unless fully built.

Oh and I love how in your signature, you made sure to put the part of me talking about my car and what it's capable of, but fail to put the rest of it in your sig. The part where I mentioned WHY I said it all.
Kids go and spend upwards for 3000 for a civic, as a sports car, when there are so many better cars out there for the same price. That was my whole point. Not to brag about the car pointlessly.

Shows how immature you are.

BlaineKaiser450
12-22-2009, 02:00 PM
This is rediculous. Why the hell would anybody argue over a Civic?!?

trick450r
12-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Wow you guys are really getting rediculous in here.

FlewByu- Please realize that your driving a honda, not only that your driving a base model honda. Can they be fast? yes, can they handle great? oh yes. Soon enough you'll drive a real fast RWD car and realize if you want something that performs on a higher level, its NOT gonna be FWD.

DMC-400ex- Your car is slow, you need to admit that before the next stage of your recovery!lol Yes your F-body CAN be a nice car, but a stock LT1 car is nothing to write home about, trust me mine was their once.

DMC, if you build your car right you'll be very happy, same to you flewByu. Why don't you take your horrible attitudes off the computer were your doing nothing but pollute the forum!

Also someday you'll find that those chicks that you take home because of your car are mostly nasty cesspool's of women. I have never once met a girl with some class that could honestly say that she "Likes" my car, its loud, smelly, uncomfortable and violent. So pull your heads out of your asses and grow up.

Untill then my LT1 will out pull, out handle, and out ***** both your cars:blah:

12-22-2009, 02:03 PM
So yeah.. the day a B18 with just bolt ons and no turbo, can "outrun" a LT-1, is a cold day in hell. And I doubt that B18 can pull 155mph. (and if it could it would take ages to get there)

I don't even know why we're arguing about this. This thread is about Corvettes and 350z's... lmfao.

Its not the motor its the gearing. 220HP is plenty capable of getting there. Honda actually holds the record for fastest speed for FWD I believe and sport compact? IDK 232MPH or something crazy like that. Just saying. And when are you using that top speed? You sure arent going to get there in a 1/4 mile without major mods. Go take a video of you reaching even 140MPH. See how long it takes. Short Gearing FTW:
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEWHJv5U1ho&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nEWHJv5U1ho&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

12-22-2009, 02:20 PM
haha I hope you know that's in KM/H right?

None of us will EVER get use out of 155mph. You can't do that anywhere, and I actually don't like my gearing and want to switch out to 3.73's.

My point was, put the two cars side by side, and the LT-1 will pull to 145+ a lot quicker then that civic will.

"It's not about top speed it's how fast you get there that counts"

Im going to agree with trick450r. This is flat out stupid.

Im leaving my formula stock for now, as it's a first car and for a first car, it's fairly fast. As I get older, and have a little experience under my belt, it's getting a mild build.

yellow400ex05
12-22-2009, 02:21 PM
I didn't really read much of this thread, but if i had to choose between a 350z or a c5 corvette, you bet ill choose a nice RWD v8 car any day of the week. But thats my opinion. Oh and yeah I got a Formy firebird and its got some balls, pulls great and is absolutely awesome with tration conrtol off :blah: . I love my F-body , its fast, faster than most of my friends cars, but i do know my friends one civic hatch that runs high 13's or so would easily run right next to my car, and yes i do have to say, power to weight ratio is a factor here, but at the end of the day I feel like nothings better than driving an american muscle car, sports car whatvever you want to call it its the thrill of driving it. Its kinda like diriving something with a little bit of American pride left in it ya know, these days 6 cylinders and 4 cylinders are getting to be the big thing and faster than yesterday's v8's.

12-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh, and 100kph, is about 60mph, give or take.

And it took that car 7.5 seconds to get there. Not very impressive IMO. Faster then your average street car though, ill give it that.

flammable
12-22-2009, 02:38 PM
flewbyu352, tht shows a car goin 0-60 in about 9 seconds because i believe 120km/h is equal to 60mph.......pathetic

12-22-2009, 02:39 PM
flewbyu352, tht shows a car goin 0-60 in about 9 seconds because i believe 120km/h is equal to 60mph.......pathetic

Nope, just looked it up.

100km/h is equal to 62mp/h

So my guess was correct. About 0-60 in 7.5 seconds..

12-22-2009, 02:51 PM

Whats pathetic is your way of counting and converting. Start when the tires spin. Tire spin doesnt = fast 0- w/e Stock is 6.2

97blaster200
12-22-2009, 03:06 PM
real cars lift the front wheels. NOT drive with them.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/bansheerider7/Track%20Rental%20Dec%207th%202009/IMG_1091.jpg

ben300
12-22-2009, 03:13 PM
Whats pathetic is your way of counting and converting. Start when the tires spin. Tire spin doesnt = fast 0- w/e Stock is 6.2

honestly who gives a ****..... you both are complete douche bags at times...who cares what car chicks like and what cars faster...if you two need that **** to pick up chicks and make your cock hard then your pathetic....

..at the same tiem..who gives a **** what someone drives....dmc your fbody is a slow turd with out mods adn flu so is your civic..both can be fast....id rather have neither of your cars...and dont tell me i dotn know what im talking about cause all my best frined have had done up civics that were fast in their own respect....

and flu..who gives a poop what your damn car runs at nurburg....for one..those cars are driving by pros...your not a pro..your a pud who thinks hes gonna be pro...

both of you grow the **** up...

and back to the TS....if your dad can afford a nice c5 or c6....get one...it'll will suit his fancy at his age, thats if he can afford it, adn he can go join one of those driver clubs..

i personally would buy a z....why, cause i cant afford a vette, i don believe in government motors anymore, and a twin turbo z gets me off

flammable
12-22-2009, 03:13 PM

atleast i was aware he was going 220km/h not 220 mph

besidesi said i believe for a reason

hondariderdylan
12-22-2009, 03:15 PM

thats about middle of the road.

btw, a base 05 mustang gt will do it in right over 5 stock, you can find them pretty cheap too:D

12-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by ben300
honestly who gives a ****..... you both are complete douche bags at times...who cares what car chicks like and what cars faster...if you two need that **** to pick up chicks and make your cock hard then your pathetic....

..at the same tiem..who gives a **** what someone drives....dmc your fbody is a slow turd with out mods adn flu so is your civic..both can be fast....id rather have neither of your cars...and dont tell me i dotn know what im talking about cause all my best frined have had done up civics that were fast in their own respect....

and flu..who gives a poop what your damn car runs at nurburg....for one..those cars are driving by pros...your not a pro..your a pud who thinks hes gonna be pro...

both of you grow the **** up...

and back to the TS....if your dad can afford a nice c5 or c6....get one...it'll will suit his fancy at his age, thats if he can afford it, adn he can go join one of those driver clubs..

i personally would buy a z....why, cause i cant afford a vette, i don believe in government motors anymore, and a twin turbo z gets me off

While the f-birds aren't a supercar or anything stock, I wouldn't say they're a "slow turd".. thats quite an exageration. They're fairly quick fast and have no trouble burnin rubber.

Slow turd is a 2002 stock subaru forester with the non-turbo 2.5

ben300
12-22-2009, 03:19 PM
While the f-birds aren't a supercar or anything stock, I wouldn't say they're a "slow turd".. thats quite an exageration. They're fairly quick fast and have no trouble burnin rubber.

Slow turd is a 2002 stock subaru forester with the non-turbo 2.5

ya but hat subaru forester can handle turns like its your mothers business....

flammable
12-22-2009, 03:23 PM

wat do u drive

12-22-2009, 03:29 PM

ahahaha are you kidding me? My firebird outhandles that 02 forester like you couldn't believe.

That thing had the crappiest suspension ive ever seen. Probably the worst car we ever owned. It was too stiff at slow speeds and too soft at high speeds.

A civic would run circles around a forester on the track.

12-22-2009, 03:31 PM
This thread is EPIC!!!

12-22-2009, 03:34 PM
This thread is EPIC!!!

pretty much lol

yellow400ex05
12-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I do agree with DMC the f-body lt1 birds are nothing to rave about stock but put this into consideration, the stock quarter mile times and whatnot, they hang with newer mustang GT's all day long STOCK. Well of course both either auto or manual. Now thats impressive imo for stock performance in 1996 let alone over a decade later they still perform with the newest of mustangs. and who the heck keeps any muscle/sports car stock? you gotta admit stock cars are certainly boring after a while!

12-22-2009, 03:44 PM
The only car I could see myself leaving stock is a Ferrari because how much is there to mod lol Its pretty much top of the line already. Not to mention i rather not blow up a $75,000 motor lol.

nemo25
12-22-2009, 06:30 PM
That's so old it's not even funny anymore lol.

I don't give a **** what swap it has. It's just a B18 WITHOUT a turbo. And I saw the vid of it. It's not all that fast.. yeah it's snotty and quick but not like omg that things amazing.

And I didn't know he had any chassis mods. In that case then yeah his car will outhandle mine. But stock for stock the only thing the civic has on handling is weight. The firechickens were actually pretty good handling cars.

And not in my school. The chicks hate civics more then the guys do. haha.

dude you go to stroutsburg im sure its fall of essays and civics all the mexican women love civic dont lie

12-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by nemo25
dude you go to stroutsburg im sure its fall of essays and civics all the mexican women love civic dont lie

I dont go to Stroudsburg. Im closer to the coal mines. I put stroudsburg as a general location..

ben300
12-22-2009, 08:48 PM
wat do u drive

i drive an 01 explorer...

i dotn waste my time or money on modding a grocery getter or a joe dirt car...i have tuition payments, rent, credit card, insurance, and living expenses that i need to worry about.....not impressing the 18 yr old girls at the local highschool with car that aint gonna be worth a darn in 5 years....

someday when i dont have all these financial burdens and i have established my career...ill buy myself a nice bm'er or a pulling truck....

oh ya, and id take my roommates old 1997 legacy outback hatch wiht blizzacs over your fbody anyday...it'll go anywhere and do anythign we wanted it too, especially in erie pa..where it snows...

06typeS
12-23-2009, 06:41 AM
For the upfront dollar, i think the vette is the best way to go. But if you go with the z there is no reason you can't put a little cash into it and hang with the vette.

Comes down to personal preference

Mean250r
12-23-2009, 09:48 AM
consider the 03-04 terminator cobras.

But out of the two, id go with the corvette.

Z06 or go home .

12-26-2009, 10:14 PM
if u guys were smart like me you would know them red neck girls like to get some mud on the tires.. i get all the women on my 400

:p

fastredrider44
12-26-2009, 10:18 PM
how old are you? ^^^

Hang on, I think there was more to the pic than showed up.

12-26-2009, 10:27 PM
im 16, i know i look older.. i had to crop the pic because there were a host of ladies, scantaley dressed in front of the bike..

12-27-2009, 07:05 AM
lol oh thats real mature flewbyu. Use a fake account and post a picture of me from like years ago.

Why won't you use your real account *****?

416exfreak
12-27-2009, 09:14 AM
lol oh thats real mature flewbyu. Use a fake account and post a picture of me from like years ago.

Why won't you use your real account *****?

Real mature, starting with the name calling already?

:D

Id take the girl who prefers the Z car. But if you must own a Z car, why not go for the 370Z? I have a friend that owns one, and it is one sweet looking piece of Jap metal.:devil:

Not to mention the damn thing will fly...:chinese:

416exfreak
12-27-2009, 09:17 AM
If a girl picked anything short of a built lingenfelter over this, she could walk home..

440racer66
12-27-2009, 10:53 AM
i would have to say z for me i had a tt 300zx and i would stomp fire chickens and gt's all day in it sure i got mine handed to me by a few mustangs but they were all built my lil z was stock. plus gas savings and most girls only care what color you car is haha but a corvette would be a nice ride also haha i never raced any of them

trx310R#24
12-27-2009, 11:28 AM

are you freaking high?

ill make it short an easy

your a moron

hondas are **** why do you think they cost 13k new?

vetts are 80k... thats not cheap you ****ing idiot.

have a nice day sir an merry christmas

trx310R#24
12-27-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by trx310R#24
are you freaking high?

ill make it short an easy

your a moron

hondas are **** why do you think they cost 13k new?

vetts are 80k... thats not cheap you ****ing idiot.

have a nice day sir an merry christmas