PDA

View Full Version : new topend and porting what a steal!

2001warriorman
12-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Ok so over the summer my banshee blew and my cylinders are about to the point where theres no point fixing them. Right before it nuked I had bought ported reed cages off a company named banshee boyz racing and he e mailed me out of the blue asking how I liked my cages. Well after telling him my dilema and telling him about my problems he realy tryed to help me out, after talking to him for a good bit of time we decided on a kind of porting he offered me a topend kit too wich I couldnt refuse at about 140 bucks for forged pistons with gaskets! Kenny is realy a sweet guy I deffinatley recommend him his prices are very reasonable and I consider him a friend not only a builder. His porting deffinatley speaks for itself as far as quality and power if you ever need something I deffinatley recommend talking to him his prices are great he trys to make his customers happy right now everyones moneys tight so im actually giving him some parts as parcial payment talk about a cool guy! Hes helping me build my current banshee and the one im fixing later talk to him and see what you can work out and get I know I think parts are good christmas presents :devil: