PDA

View Full Version : mass riding spots?

scummy400ex
01-19-2003, 02:26 PM
Looking for places to ride in Mass?I live in Pepperell, Ma.

siberthugd
01-20-2003, 10:03 PM
a couple of places on the Cape... not sure how far from you though. I also heard of Uxbridge, and in Western Mass. the State Forest

kentuckycat
01-22-2003, 02:08 PM
I'm originally from Leominster. There's no legal riding spots in North Worcester County. I used to ride at "Monsterland" where I-190 meets rte 117 in Leominster. I have heard of alot of trails in the Barre/Hubbardston/Westminster area, though. Don't know if they're exactly legal or not...

joeroadking
01-23-2003, 03:36 PM
Phillipston MA off rte 2west right hand side off highway can see the area from the highway pretty obvouis, lots of riding pretty sure it is legal there as long as you are running a MA plate

Knight440
01-23-2003, 09:15 PM
kentuckycat

When ya coming home?????

Impala400
01-24-2003, 09:52 AM
I am from chelmsford, MA would like to meet up sometime to ride.
Need to get my quad the way i like it before i hit the trails heavy

siberthugd
01-26-2003, 09:59 PM
Going to ride this weekend on the Cape. (SUNDAY) If anyone is interested in coming, reply here or e-mail me at siberthugd@aol.com

Impala400
01-27-2003, 07:35 AM
can't bike is not ready i am hoping to get all my pads this week but not sure.....i could go but stopping for me would be a problem :)

kentuckycat
01-27-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Knight400EX
kentuckycat

When ya coming home?????

Not anytime soon. I'm in grad school at UK. Believe me, once you've been out of New England for any amount of time, it seems pretty 'blah' when you go back. I like it down here so much better. You live in MA?

Impala400
01-28-2003, 11:35 AM
i'll keep ya posted to when my quad is ready.

Brad
02-04-2003, 05:08 PM
hey impalla how old r u? do u know the djuni family there all from chelmsford i have lots of family

Knight440
02-05-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by kentuckycat
Not anytime soon. I'm in grad school at UK. Believe me, once you've been out of New England for any amount of time, it seems pretty 'blah' when you go back. I like it down here so much better. You live in MA?

Yeah I live in SE MA near the RI line. we talked on here before I thought you said something about coming back soon Ah any way I wish I did live somewhere other then this f'n state. id move in a heart beat if I could make the money I make now, down south id be packing my bags in a sec. too many friends over the years moved south then returned soon after all for pretty much the same reason lack of $$$$$$ at the same jobs that they did up here. The company I work for has locations from Maine to Fla and i exporded relocting but they said there was no way I could keep my pay at the same rate. they still have a hard time with what they pay me now :ermm:

joeroadking
02-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Knight400EX
Yeah I live in SE MA near the RI line. we talked on here before I thought you said something about coming back soon Ah any way I wish I did live somewhere other then this f'n state. id move in a heart beat if I could make the money I make now, down south id be packing my bags in a sec. too many friends over the years moved south then returned soon after all for pretty much the same reason lack of $$$$$$ at the same jobs that they did up here. The company I work for has locations from Maine to Fla and i exporded relocting but they said there was no way I could keep my pay at the same rate. they still have a hard time with what they pay me now :ermm: I could not agree with you more knight 400ex I would be down south long ago later joe:cool:

Impala400
02-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Allysa djuni?

Brad
02-07-2003, 03:53 PM
one and only
shes my couzin

Impala400
02-07-2003, 05:29 PM
no way...i went to school with her from kindagarden thru highschool

wow what a small world...how she been?