PDA

View Full Version : AC Racing

gojk
12-15-2009, 09:59 AM
I am in need of replacement nets for my AC racing propegs. I have been trying to contact AC racing for over a week now by phone and email and have yet to get a response. Is there anywhere else I can order the nets, or how does one go about getting in contact with them.

Along with email and the phone. I placed an order online from their website and the order never went through. I got a confirmation email saying the order is being processed, but then a few days later I checked the order status and it said that I had never placed an order.

hondariderdylan
12-15-2009, 10:34 AM
where did you get them originally?

call them and see if they can get you some, AC is VERY hard to get ahold of,there amost kind of shady to me.

i e mailed them a while back with a question i had and then about a week later there reply to my question was simply "no", that was the whole email.

gojk
12-15-2009, 10:42 AM
They finally called me back and couldn't even tell me what nets I needed for sure.

They seem very shady. No more dealing with AC Racing from here on out.

After I told him that my last order online failed, he still insisted that I order online again. Their customer service is a joke.

hondariderdylan
12-15-2009, 10:51 AM
i like AC's product, besides the fact they dont fit worth a dam, but yea, they are very hard to deal with.

try a parts company like rocky mountian or chapparall motorsports and see if they can get you a set if you still want to keep the nerfs.

quad2xtreme
12-15-2009, 11:42 AM
If you take the measurements, any company that repairs pool liners or boat canvas can make them. I had a set made once for $15 back in Maryland. Was actually thinking of starting a business since it is so easy to sew nets together with the correct sewing machine.

300ex_#387
12-15-2009, 05:48 PM
I have a new set of AC nets I would sell. They are a darker green color. $15 shipped

Sjorge450R
12-15-2009, 06:40 PM
^^^^ dammit. I need new nets, but I want black so I can get rid of the ugly gold ones I have.

Either way. AC has always been good to me. Getting a hold of them has never been a problem.

here you go:

http://acracing.com/page.cfm?pageID=188

gojk
12-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah, good luck getting your order in. Their order page is horrible, the person on the phone that you may or may not ever get to talk to knows very little and is very unwilling to help you find what you need. If you do get to order nets online, their order page will add $9999.00 for shipping if you select USPS, and $14 if you select FedEx. $14 to ship nets. What a rip off. I will never own another AC product, this has been a nightmare.

SRH
12-15-2009, 10:37 PM
ive always used ac products, simple durable designs, i just order them from motosport outlet or nacs

Sjorge450R
12-15-2009, 10:46 PM
colby at C&D also is able to get the nets.

gojk
12-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
colby at C&D also is able to get the nets.

I will see if my latest order actually gets processed this time. I will give Colby a call next time for sure.

gojk
12-15-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by SRH
ive always used ac products, simple durable designs, i just order them from motosport outlet or nacs

I have no complaints about their products. I do have complaints about their customer service. That alone is enough for me to steer clear of them from here on out.

300ex_#387
12-16-2009, 06:53 AM
It took me about 3 months to recienve my nets when I ordered them through a distributor. In that time I ended up buying a set of rath nerfs.