PDA

View Full Version : pink wire question

draygarcia
12-14-2009, 05:33 PM
ok my bike running rich when i pull the plugs they black so i was wondering if i put the pink wire together and it stop running rich i have a sr4 on it now it will start run awhile and then just die if i turn the key off then on it will start but the check engine light on it will run put if i push the gas all the way down then let off it will die any help or your you think i just need a programer or what should i do

comander420
12-14-2009, 06:05 PM
When was the last time you cleaned your aifilter?

Blizzard24
12-15-2009, 04:52 AM
try new plugs

TNT
12-16-2009, 03:03 PM
thats what ours was doing with a blown head gasket, engine light came on if you didn't stay on the throttle or blimped it die with just a small leak you could not see. Go get a leak down test and make sure thats not it you can do that at any shop they hook up to the plug. Besides that you probably don't want to connect the pink with pipe, you probably need a programmer call Motoworks ask them.

draygarcia
12-16-2009, 03:46 PM
i just cleaned it and this the third set of plugs i put it i think it the head gasket i take it to the shop and have them hook it up will that tell me if it head gasket or what will tell me if it a head gasket

draygarcia
12-16-2009, 03:59 PM
hey you know where i can find a head gasket on the web and direction or help on how to do it or and torque on the bolts and stuff