PDA

View Full Version : Our Mini Build

fastrnrik
12-13-2009, 05:50 PM
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pookiepickle/Ryland%20Mini/IMG_1652.jpg

fastrnrik
12-13-2009, 05:52 PM
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pookiepickle/Ryland%20Mini/IMG_1650.jpg
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pookiepickle/Ryland%20Mini/IMG_1651.jpg
http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy196/pookiepickle/Ryland%20Mini/IMG_1647.jpg

fastrnrik
12-13-2009, 06:23 PM
Just about done with our mini build for my 5 year old son.
It's an Adly 50, which I guess is the same as the Kasea, Predator, etc. I'm totally new to the mini's, so to say I learned a lot is an understatement. LOL
Anyway, we went over it and tricked it out a little . It's not done. We still have to sort out the wiring, get some graphics, hook up the controls, etc.

12-13-2009, 06:45 PM
I must say them rims are off thee hook. Nice well done.:D :D

greenmachine70
12-13-2009, 07:41 PM
looking great

mini racer #39
12-13-2009, 10:28 PM
very nice build :D

fastrnrik
12-14-2009, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the comments.

I am looking for a couple things still:
*An extra set of front wheels, ITP or Douglas.
*An aftermarket axle of some sort. Don't need nothing super fancy, just want to get rid of the stock axle.

Also, a few questions...
Is there a dual a arm kit for this bike?
Disc brakes front and/or rear?
Rear foot brake?

Any info would be appreciated!

mini racer #39
12-14-2009, 06:51 AM
yes,yes ,and yes
foot brake kits are available at TPR Racing, Max RPM, APEX, etc.
Disc brakes... APEX, DRR, HONDA 400ex Dual A ARM kit....
DC Motorsports, Rath , Quadafina
Durablue Alxe
Hope this helps
Jerry

fastrnrik
12-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Yes, it does. Thanks for the info. Anyone have any of this stuff for sale? Especially an axle.....The stock axle has these goofy sleeves. I hate that thing. haha

fastrnrik
12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Also, If anyone has an extra set of front wheels they'd want to sell, I'm needing a set. A good used set is fine.

JIM GRACE
12-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
I must say them rims are off thee hook. Nice well done.:D :D

those are the reinforcement rings from
Kool Kidz Atv. They are sick.

Nice build and really like the Color combo

hwf-racing
12-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Looks Great!!!! Those rims are sick!! Where are you going to race? I'm about 40 miles south of you in Mt Dora.

fastrnrik
12-16-2009, 05:39 AM
Thanks. We are gonna hit several places. Since the quad is.... ahem... modified, it's not really "legal". I am going to get another 50 so he can run the normal stock appearing class with the other kids his age. We are wanting to run Dade City and Bartow. I have a TT setup for the bike too, so we'll probably use this bike for some flat track and TT when we go to NC.
Where do you guys run?
Since you're close, you're welcome to bring your kids to ride at our place. I have a nice track our property. I'm actually expanding it now. It's about half hard pack red clay TT and half soft MX. It's a nice track, and I built it to be "mini friendly", but still challenging. The only thing I need is some starting gates....
We're going to have a group of kids over to ride sometime after Christmas. Let me know if you want to come out and let your kids ride.

greenmachine70
12-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by fastrnrik
Thanks. We are gonna hit several places. Since the quad is.... ahem... modified, it's not really "legal". I am going to get another 50 so he can run the normal stock appearing class with the other kids his age. We are wanting to run Dade City and Bartow. I have a TT setup for the bike too, so we'll probably use this bike for some flat track and TT when we go to NC.
Where do you guys run?
Since you're close, you're welcome to bring your kids to ride at our place. I have a nice track our property. I'm actually expanding it now. It's about half hard pack red clay TT and half soft MX. It's a nice track, and I built it to be "mini friendly", but still challenging. The only thing I need is some starting gates....
We're going to have a group of kids over to ride sometime after Christmas. Let me know if you want to come out and let your kids ride.
Glad to see you guys will be out racing. We will be running dade and bartow this upcoming season. Probably concentrating on Dade mostly as that is where the most talent is and the turnout is huge for every race.

fastrnrik
12-16-2009, 07:33 AM
Yeah, I've been to Dade many times. They get a great turnout of mini's there. I will be racing in 250R in the +30 class as well, so we'll have fun wherever we go.

hwf-racing
12-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by fastrnrik
Where do you guys run?
We're going to have a group of kids over to ride sometime after Christmas. Let me know if you want to come out and let your kids ride. We run at DC in the 0-100 stock appearing class. We ran three races with the new Apex and One with the Outlaw 90. We apperciate the invite to your track that would be awsome!!!! Just PM me and we'll definilty come over. Thanks Derek

TTracer#22
12-16-2009, 08:13 PM
I have a complete rearend off a Kasea DC Swingarm Roundhouse carrier Lonestar Axle and Rear Disc Brakes with Foot brake I will make you a sweet deal it the last of my Kasea stuff.

Let me know

briant_sizemore@bak.rr.com