View Full Version : 2 man wheelie

TC17
01-19-2003, 09:00 AM
after we recorded last night we went riding with the 250 and 90. my dad wouldn't let me ride his 400 cause i killed it the night before. i was on the 90 doing nees on the seat wheelies and brian was like can you get 2. i thought he meant 2 people so i was like yeah get on. he didn't know that's what i thought he meant. anyway, he got on and i put my left foot on the foot peg and right nee on the seat. he leaned all the way back, grabbed the bars and i go the gas. so i yanked back on 3 and it worked. we did a 2 man wheelie for about half a block before we realized the plastic was rubbing off of the tires.:blah.

i also did a full 360 on the 90. i came flying on a parking lot and spun a 180 leaned forward and grabbed the front brakes and it spun the rest of the way. it was awesome!

brian and i had 2 wheelie contests. i won them both:rolleyes:. there was this pile of snow and since the 90 has no power, it doesn't spin tire, so we standing it up over the pile. it was fun. we rode until curfew(police time).

300exQuadracer
01-19-2003, 10:13 AM
haha sounds like fun we do 2-3-and 4 man wheelies on my 300ex my friends blaster and the 400, we can fit 3 0n the blacter and 300 and we have a guy on the front bumper of the 400 with 3 on the seat and we are all wearing helmets or course

TC17
01-19-2003, 10:18 AM
haha. it was hard engouh getting 2 on the 90. lol. i asked my dad to take a picture of us and he said, "no, you are a natural dumbass". HAHA!