PDA

View Full Version : Need to get girl christmas gift. I have a few odds and ends to sell...

jarfly
12-12-2009, 06:52 PM
I have a clutch(no basket) Just the disc. It is new or very lightley used I got it with my old R.
coil, 3 shift forks(I think 2 L and a R) a billit ring to put in the airbox tube to keep it from folding. a few bushings.
I am asking 80 for all of it or will trade to a mp3 player. I need this stuff sold NOW. Money orders onley(no paypal) can get pics if you need them. alos the clutch has springs with it to. emai me a jaredwireman@hotmail.com

Saul76
12-12-2009, 07:31 PM
what happened with this?

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=410684

croat1
12-12-2009, 07:34 PM
'tis the season........of bs stories

Saul76
12-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by croat1
'tis the season........of bs stories

Hahahah!

*thumbsup to you*

1promodfan
12-12-2009, 10:04 PM
.........kids these days and their "barn finds"!!!:p

jarfly
12-12-2009, 10:19 PM
I got rid of the R and all my outher toys for good resons. ANd if you dont want to buy the crap stay the f outa my threde. 80 bucks+ship buys it all! pics tomaro

atv fan 28
12-12-2009, 10:29 PM
did you get rid of the 89 also?? LOL

Saul76
12-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by jarfly
I got rid of the R and all my outher toys for good resons. ANd if you dont want to buy the crap stay the f outa my threde. 80 bucks+ship buys it all! pics tomaro

what kinda ship? Fishing? Cargo? Container?

Seriously, your flippy little attitude & writing style + the obvious lies about that 'mint' R you 'found' would make me leary of buying from you.

To be honest - I'd be scared that if I bought your parts you would misspell my address when you tried to ship it. :D

If all else fails - you could always try and find a job to buy Brenda-Lee something purdy for xmas.

1promodfan
12-12-2009, 10:32 PM

Not to be a jerk, but you should use some type of spell check!!

P.S. good luck on your sale.

Saul76
12-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by 1promodfan
Not to be a jerk, but you should use some type of spell check!!

Honestly, if I didn't know better I'd say this guy is trying to type like this. That or his redneck button is stuck.

I have an 11 year old Daughter that types 100x better then this .. hell, she was typing better then this since she was 8 or 9.

Come to think of it - my 9 month old daughter could probably bang out something that would come close to making as much sense as what he just wrote if I gave her a chance.

Unreal.

I despise when people don't make an effort to at least try and write with some respect for the rules of grammar.

250rPRIDE
12-13-2009, 07:56 AM
dude you would be lucky to get 8 bucks for all that JUNK, let alone 80....

jarfly
12-13-2009, 07:09 PM
Okey people.Im so sorry I can't type or spell that good. Guess im a downgraded punk for that. But all in all I got the clutch and outer stuff if you want it make me a decent offer on it. the clutch is like new! I dont need this junk in my garage no more. and the mint R went the way of the bufflo. Sold it same day I got it. I wish I would have keep it and fixed it but I dont have the money nore the time to bulid these best's.
Ill take 60+shipping for it all. Again sorry I pissed some of you guys off bout not being able to spell or type not my grateset thing.

Saul76
12-13-2009, 11:08 PM
and the mint R went the way of the bufflo. Sold it same day I got it.

I totally believe you 110%

So - who bought it? Was it Santa Clause to help pull his sleigh?

:rolleyes:

But yeah - 60 bucks for some part of the 'clutch' you haven't specified (except we know it's not the basket - pressure plate? Maybe it's a golden friction disc or steel!) oh and 'some outer things' - sounds like a steal for some lucky person.

I'd snatch it up but I'm currently looking for some 'inner things'

okthxbye!

Saul76
12-13-2009, 11:12 PM
ANd if you dont want to buy the crap stay the f outa my threde.

At least you made an effort to describe what kinda shape the parts are in. :p

I'm gunna try and stay out of your, uh, threde now.