PDA

View Full Version : anyone else pumped for 107

JJs450r
12-12-2009, 01:21 PM
i think its gonna be fight of the year and as much as i like penn i think we will have a new lw champion

ben300
12-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by JJs450r
i think its gonna be fight of the year and as much as i like penn i think we will have a new lw champion

...not....thats was a complete and total ace whoopin....penn looked like he was a whole nother galaxy ahead of sanchez.....

Doak450r
12-13-2009, 02:36 PM
that's because he is in another galaxy compared to everyone else at 155, and i think atleast 3/4 of the 170 division as well. I don't know how well bj would do against someone like alves, kos, fitch, and we know gsp is just to bid and much to strong.

reptikes
12-13-2009, 04:17 PM
BJ is better at 155, than GSP is at 170. Penn Dominates and finishes his fights. Sanchez looked like he didnt belong there. But exspected nothing more. Sanchez couldn't stop "Daddy" and went to a split decision with Clay... not to mention his stand up is beyond predictible. LEFT/RIGHT/LEFT/RIGHT/HIGH KICK or LEFT/RIGHT/LEFT/RIGHT/LEFT/RIGHT!!!
He should of fought Florian first, and if he made it out of that fight he could possibly THINK about fighting Penn.

Doak450r
12-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
BJ is better at 155, than GSP is at 170. Penn Dominates and finishes his fights. Sanchez looked like he didnt belong there. But exspected nothing more. Sanchez couldn't stop "Daddy" and went to a split decision with Clay... not to mention his stand up is beyond predictible. LEFT/RIGHT/LEFT/RIGHT/HIGH KICK or LEFT/RIGHT/LEFT/RIGHT/LEFT/RIGHT!!!
He should of fought Florian first, and if he made it out of that fight he could possibly THINK about fighting Penn.

yeah i don't think diego should of got a shot that quick either but who else would penn fight? i think if kenny and diego fought again kenny would win this time. who else is left at 155 for him, gray, tyson, edgar, i don't see any of them coming close to doing any damage to bj. And on gsp i agree, since he lost to serra he has been a little gun shy. he just shoots for take downs and gnp's to a decision. to me its getting a little boring to watch.