PDA

View Full Version : pcIII problem

kfx400rider03
12-12-2009, 10:18 AM
i just got a power commander III and installed it. to day was the day i went riding with and had a little trouble. i have the map off the power cammander web site that is for just air box lid off and baffel out and cherry bomb . but i dont have a air box i eleminated it with a 400ex clamp on air filter. and im sure thats where my problem is just i dont know what map to use for that.

towards the end of my ride (only lasted 15 min) it was running real bad. i would hold about 8th throtle and it would cut out totaly and got back as if i was tapping the throtle. and i looked at the pcIII when i got home and held it at 8th throtle and when it cut out the green light split in to 2 lights and went from the middle of the light bar to the top while the other light went to the bottom.

wha map should i get? also getting dasa pipe soon so what map would i need with that and my mods?
and whats with the light doing it little trick thing?

kfx400rider03
12-12-2009, 11:02 AM
oo yeah by the way the map i have is from power commanders web site and its map number m346-001

when it say stock exhaust and stock airfilter do thhey mean the lids now removed cause in the other maps it states that the lid is removed

kfx400rider03
12-12-2009, 05:02 PM
problem solved.
it was a bad ground wire on the battery