PDA

View Full Version : My story of the week.

gcart2
12-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Well this story is very sad yet amusing. This is the 100% truth.

Wednesday after school, actually after work (so it was like ten or so) i was on the phone with my gf. she told me a student from my school was hit and killed while walking down the street. I looked it up on the computer. it happend to be a freshmen was hit buy a senior. the senior has a twin brother. they both are in my first period. these are great kids and will be in a amazing college. It was an accident. the little boy did not see them coming.

sad.

The next day at school they had bay news 9 (a local news crew) aking for interviews. i didnt like that. i didnt think it was right. The twins lifes have changed forever yet here is a camera crew throwing questions in their/everyone's faces ? i didnt talk to them. this morning pulling in there was another crew. The head honcho i guess he was was waving down cars and getting in front of them.

As i was pulling in the idiot jumps in front of me. i drive a full size truck, wasnt happy about the issue, and well... i didnt find the brake pedal lol. i was only going 15 or so but i sat the idiot on his ***. rocked his jaw apparently, he was done for the day. the security guard approached me..
"did you just..."
"yes sir"
"did he jump out in.. "
"yes sir"
"hell i'd a hit him too"
"smacks be on the back and laughs"
"have a good one siR"
"you too son".

i hope they caught that on tape.

RIP Colten Myers.

One_Bad_400
12-11-2009, 01:06 PM
sad man! R.I.P.

BUT thats halarious that you hit him! HA! i woulda got out and started screaming at him for hitting my truck!! lol! good laugh though

Ryan
12-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Im sorry to hear about Colten and his family.

The news people are a pain in the ***, and I hate how they have the right to bombard people during the hardest of times. That is pretty damn funny though, knock a little sense into him! :p

gcart2
12-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Colten and his family are great Christians. They also said "we hold nothing against the brothers. It was an accident".

id say i knocked a little sense into him, may have knocked a little memory out of him though lol.

Brauap
12-11-2009, 06:10 PM
Whoa.. my name is Colton! Pretty rare name..

S.A.J
12-11-2009, 06:33 PM
RIP His family will be in my prayers...

That other part is funny though,he'll think twice next time!

bens250ex
12-11-2009, 06:41 PM
thats sad to hear especially at this time of season. RIP his family is in my prayers

fastredrider44
12-11-2009, 06:44 PM
^^^ x2