PDA

View Full Version : How bout them browns

catch22blaster
12-10-2009, 09:27 PM
haha that was a historical moment right there lol idc if they suck w.e Steelers suck an they missed playoffs. This is one of the happiest days of my life thank u god for this win. Its the only game i ever care about. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So awesome Goo browns. so damn happy

yellowzo3
12-10-2009, 09:32 PM
they were at 5 sacks when i stopped watching lol... the crowd was really into it which was cool too

Rich250RRacer
12-10-2009, 10:12 PM
As a loyal Steeler fan, I've got to say the Browns handed it to them tonight. The Browns were the better team this time around. As far as the Steelers go, this has to be one of the most disappointing seasons I've seen, worse than the mess that was 2006.

woodsman250r
12-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Seeing all the Pittsburgh fans cry last night and today just made my day. I don't care if the Browns ever go to the Super Bowl as long as we crush the hopes of the Steelers and their fans. I can't STAND Steeler fans, especially the ones who live in Ohio. All of the ones I know are obnoxious idiots who don't have a clue about football. GO BROWNS!!!

racerdad88
12-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
Seeing all the Pittsburgh fans cry last night and today just made my day. I don't care if the Browns ever go to the Super Bowl as long as we crush the hopes of the Steelers and their fans. I can't STAND Steeler fans, especially the ones who live in Ohio. All of the ones I know are obnoxious idiots who don't have a clue about football. GO BROWNS!!!

Yes, I agree the Browns were the better team last night and the Steelers have major problems - But talk about obnoxious iidiots!!!! Look in the mirror - Steeler envy me thinks !!!
:rolleyes:

JR3
12-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by racerdad88
Yes, I agree the Browns were the better team last night and the Steelers have major problems - But talk about obnoxious iidiots!!!! Look in the mirror - Steeler envy me thinks !!!
:rolleyes:

salty steeler fan me thinks

ben300
12-11-2009, 01:35 PM
decades of steeler envy me thinks

jcs003
12-13-2009, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by woodsman250r

6 super bowls. more hall of famers on one team than the browns in history. also, the browns are an expansion team. the ravens are the real browns and they suck too.

Giz400ex
12-13-2009, 07:04 AM
I can't believe how fast they fell apart. Talk about self-destruct :eek2:

racerdad88
12-13-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by JR3
salty steeler fan me thinks

Not at all - As I stated, the Browns were the better team and deserved the win - They are not the only sub 500 team to beat us and the Steelers have major problems - I believe with a few changes though they will bounce back - I was simply responding to his comment about hating all Steeler fans, when he doesn't know me or anything about me, or probably the majority of the fans - I would say the following of the Steelers if testament to their continued success and is a deserving tribute to the organization - No reason to hate us - We don't get in anyones face about our success - It is just a love of the team and sport!!!!!

:p