View Full Version : guys, what should i do?

nat3060
01-18-2003, 10:13 PM
ok, as you know i dont have my 400ex anymore.. which i do plan to get another..

but right now i need some cash, so i was wondering if i should sell my helmet or not. the helmet was plain white when i bought it and after working on it, it looks like it does in the pics below..

should i sell or keep? and do you think ill get a good amount of cash for it. it was barely worn... we never really use helmets, i know.. we suck.

nat3060
01-18-2003, 10:14 PM

01-18-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by nat3060
guys, what should i do?

well.....................ME!!

sike umm depends how much u need the money. if not that much then keep it if its life threatening then sell.

Narly R
01-18-2003, 10:27 PM
Hey, thats a nive helmate!!!! Y did u sell the ex? Dont get a nother one....... get a R!!!! If you plan on getting a new bike soon dont get ride of the helmate. But if going to be a while go ahead. But thats nice, and how much was it stock, and how much was the work? That will give a me a price range.

nakomis0
01-18-2003, 10:30 PM
I hate selling things. Especially things that I made bad a@@.

Might as well keep it in my opinion, you'll never get what its really worth. If you said you where never gonna ride again, that would be a different story.

stocktires
01-18-2003, 10:42 PM
dang nat, you sold the 400 cause u needed money, and now the helmet? U must of needed alota money!
I'd keep it, must you'll never get your money back out of it, but if you need it bad enough, then sell :(

trailburner
01-19-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by nakomis0
I hate selling things. Especially things that I made bad a@@.

Might as well keep it in my opinion, you'll never get what its really worth. If you said you where never gonna ride again, that would be a different story.
I agree if your ever going to ride again keep the bucket , I never sell my helment when i sell a guad, It gives me a feeling that im never going to ride again[don't want to think about that]!!!!