PDA

View Full Version : please help carb vaccume lines

sandslinger101
01-18-2003, 10:12 PM
Just started assembling assem(bling) my frame, just powdercoated frame and i have a hose, vaccume hose off the left side of the stock carb ex400 and it is two ports off the carb around the choke and the venturi . it is a rubber hose which is two in to one, i just dont see where it plugs in to? right now there is 100 members on the forum so lets see who knows first:) thanks

JOEX
01-18-2003, 10:25 PM
If it what I think it is....it goes over the carb (under the gas tank) to a hole that sticks up (white plastic) near the snorkle.

What do I win?:D

Joe

sandslinger101
01-18-2003, 10:35 PM
If you are right you become the big cahooma for the night:D truth be known i am a mechanic by trade (heavy equipment) and was kinda felt bad to ask but i knew there was someone who could picture the hose routing on the stock carb off the top of there head, good job bud and i looked all over the carb and there was no ports open but the intake plastic, overlooked that so thanks big cahooma:D

JOEX
01-18-2003, 10:40 PM
I cheated...I stepped into the garage and peeked:D just to make sure:D The quad is partially apart anyway so not too much effort;)

The Big Cahoona, Joe

sandslinger101
01-18-2003, 11:12 PM
Thank you joe for the insite, dont know which state is the beaver state is, but rest a sured I am a big fan of beaver:devil

JOEX
01-18-2003, 11:17 PM
Have you read the axle carrier thread that is nearby...I may have done a FUBAR in that one:eek: I think I made a recovery though:D

Joe