PDA

View Full Version : Moto-Xperts, INC. signs Ballance Racing

Dave400ex
12-09-2009, 06:55 PM
MXP announced today that they have signed the Ballance Race Team, which consists of Bill Ballance, Taylor Kiser, and Walker Fowler for the 2010 GNCC season. This is great news for MXP! Toby continues to develop more power out of these engines with amazing port designs.

I can't wait to see how the 2010 season plays out. Moto-Xperts has plenty of more great things to come that will be released in the very near future. MXP has put together a great list of sponsored riders for 2010.

Press Release
http://www.atvriders.com/atvnews/moto-xperts-2010-bill-ballance-atv-race-team-signed.html

firefighterjosh
12-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Bill is going to be too fast this season!:eek2:

guy310
12-11-2009, 11:52 AM
Borich is going to smoke him and now he is going to get beat by the KTM's too.

firefighterjosh
12-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by guy310

Right.......:o

Scro
12-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by guy310

Ballance made everybody else look stupid at the last Midsouth. He's definately going to be a contender for the title again.

guy310
12-15-2009, 08:40 PM
My post was basically an inside joke with my friend who was the originator of this thread, but now that you said something, who is everybody at a mid south race? Ballance is by all means very fast but to base his next year race results on the fact that he beat up everybody at a regional series race in December would be foolish. Lets not award him the championship just yet. Why don't we let him earn it.