PDA

View Full Version : This week can't get any worse.

rigger
12-09-2009, 06:33 PM
This week can not get any worse. At least I hope not anyway.

Yesterday my wife and I had decided to do a bankruptcy because we just can't keep up with the bills anymore. But thankfully we do both still have jobs, it is just paychecks are down and we are just about out of cash.

And to top it off, I had to put a great little dog of mine in the ground today because I tried to save a few bucks and take him to a different vet for a simple little problem he had. Then what they gave him ended up shutting his little body down and my normal vet could not save him.

But there is always the next day and maybe it will be better. Got to stay up beat and keep on trucking.

Some days just really suck.

dustinshuler
12-09-2009, 07:44 PM
sorry dude !!! keep on digging.

infamous
12-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Sorry to hear the news, everything happens for a reason. There will be light at the end of the tunnel.

norcalduner
12-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Hang in there buddy. The sun always rises ..... :)

12-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Keep your head up.

rigger
12-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Thanks guys. My dog is what gets me down more than anything.

Today is another day and it has got to be better.

I did not mean to bring anyone down here with my post, just looking for a place to vent.

danhung11
12-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. Like everyone said, hang in there, better days are ahead.

When I have close friends come to me for advice or personal life issues, I always console them and ask them to remember that you always have to put things into perspective. There are losses such as a loved one, losing your retirement plan, paralysis, terminal illnesses, etc. These particular chapters in your life will only make you a stronger person for the future. I agree though, everyone needs to vent - it's human nature.

1promodfan
12-10-2009, 08:41 AM
Nothing wrong with venting........we all have to do it from time to time. Keep ya head up though, and remember the darkest hour is always before dawn.;)

Ruf Racing
12-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Keep your chin up. Money is a problem for a lot of us. Here is a picture that might cheer you up. Anything happen to her, I don't know how I would react. Good luck!

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee328/RideRed187/Dogs/Mocha1.jpg

Nahum
12-10-2009, 03:19 PM
@rigger
I´m so sorry for you! Keep your head up! You will meet your dog someday again - no doubt!
I lost my shedog a few years ago, cause a cancer grew unnoticed at her heart!

Maybe you will tell me the name of your dog!

rigger
12-10-2009, 08:12 PM
His name was Rocko. A little brown Chihuahua that had a ton of love and a lot of good life left in him. He was almost 12 years old but he could still hold his own.

I really like the little hotdog above. I lost one of those about 5 years ago to a major back problem. Her name was Ruby and I still feel for her all the time. Rocko and Ruby were best buddies and they grew up togther. It was really hard on him. Now they are in the ground, side by side again. At least they get to be together again.

But on a happier note, my wife already had plans to go get a new, 6 week old hotdog puppy this weekend and we are still going to do that even with all that has gone on this week. So maybe the new one will help bring back some cheer in the house.

It just does not seem right not seeing him run around anymore.

Guess I may be a little stupid here, but I think I cry more for my dogs than people that I have lost in the past.

Thanks for your thoughts guys. I think R riders are the best group.

Nahum
12-10-2009, 10:17 PM
I think R riders are the best group.

Agreed!!!

Ruf Racing
12-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Good luck with what ever you decide. A new dog won't replace the old dog, just help the healing process. Dog's are hard to let go of, because of their devoted love. :)