PDA

View Full Version : Bithlo mx track in florida

HondaRaceReady
12-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I just moved to florida a month ago, and this is the closest track. I didnt have any time to check it out yet. Is this track any good and do they allow atv's?

gcart2
12-09-2009, 05:38 PM
never rode bithlo, however i rode the brother track waldo. it was the worst track ever. flat and rutted. where ya located? what bike you got?

born2ride14
12-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Bithlo pretty much sucks, there is no plases to pass, and its just really stupid

HondaRaceReady
12-09-2009, 05:45 PM
I live in Orlando and I have an 08 450r and a 94 300ex. That sucks that Bithlo is no good. Whats the best track in the orlando area?

gcart2
12-09-2009, 06:17 PM
paxtrax. cool place.

not sure if they let quads still..

http://www.paxtraxmx.com/

motofreak2772
12-09-2009, 07:18 PM
SSQSA.com

race this series dude. Bithlo is the next race haha. Check it out and see what its all about, the season is half way over but if you like it you can prepare for next season. We race all over florida and theres lots of classes and riders.
Theres nothing wrong with bithlo, its not the best but hey its a good practice track. Like someone said above they own two tracks (bithlo and waldo) check out their website for info. Most of the racing goes on at dade city though. Pretty sucky track but a great facility and pretty much every racer in central florida races this series(its over now but like I said prepare for next season). They change the track every race and they have a big 17 race series with an awesome award banquet(this weekend). Sorry for the super long post lol. If you ever want to ride(bithlo or any other track) send me a message I ride every week(except this week we are taking the bike apart) and I like to go to different tracks so its a good way for you to explore the tracks around here.

hypersnyper6947
12-10-2009, 12:39 AM
I rode there, i dont have a lot of mx experience but i thought it was alright. I did eat it pretty bad there, its pretty much the reason i bought a leatt lol. Go there and give it a try, make your own opinion then let us know what ya think.

ex kid
12-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Pax is awsome.