PDA

View Full Version : Iowa/missouri/illinois Area

TRXman86
12-08-2009, 10:43 PM
This is for a good cause...

The Labor Temple
Keokuk,IA
Want a chance to win an electric guitar courtesy of Jeff Page of the ZYG-ZAGZ??? Or even a little spending money? "HECK YES I DO... But how"... you ask. Well it's easy!!! Be a female, or even a really open minded odd guy, and enter into the Naughty/Nice Mrs. Claus contest at the Keokuk Labor Temple at 7:30pm to sign up (early is better since the show starts at 8pm) Jeff Page is also performing an acoustic solo. Should be awesome!

Best part of the entire evening...HELPING THE LOCAL CHILDREN!!!! There will be an angel tree for you to hang gift cards, gifts, or anything that is UN-OPENED. If you can't afford to get a gift, it's no problem. Everyone knows how tight it is around X-mas time. Door cost will be free with the gift, or it will be $3.

I hope to see a bunch of people there! If your not sure on anything, check the shopper that came out today (12-8). There is an add on page 2 paid for by the Keokuk Labor Temple.

BE THERE!!!!
-----------------------------------
***UPDATED***
100% of all money for door fee, goes onto the Angel Tree. So even if you don't get to stay all night, you know that you are helping some unfortunate child out! For the Mrs. Claus competition, grand prize is the electric guitar signed by Zyggy (Jeff Page), 2nd place get's $50, and 3rd place get's $25. This starts at 10:30 also. Acoustic by Jeff starts at 8 to 9:30, then the "ZYG-ZAGZ" kick off at 9:30 till 1am. Additional sponsors are: Mayhem Graphics, Keokuk Auto and Exhaust, and Rockerz World Be sure and tell them thanks for their support! I will also have my quad there as well as a good friend of mine Adam Seabold. As long as the weather will cooperate and/or they can be covered. So bring your kids by also and let them get a pic with us. It's making out to be a great night!!!!