PDA

View Full Version : 400ex red plastic and seat

sven_502
12-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Hey, I've got the spare red plastic that my 400ex came with, and would rather just sell it than have it sitting around my shop doing nothing. It has yellow plastic, and the frame is blue, so it looks pretty good, but red plastic on a blue frame looks really gay.

I've got 1 set of front and rear plastic, with full fenders, and 1 front racecut plastic with some ***gy blue flames. The front plastic with fenders is cracked at the left mount, and up on the top, but if you're okay with zip tying that or could fix it yourself, then your set. The general condition of the plastic other than the cracks is i'd say 6/10, its got scratches and what not, could use some cleaning up, but would make do for you if you tend to beat up plastic on trails and what not. I've got the side pieces as well, as shown. The seat is in good condition but is unfortunately ripped open at the back corner. Don't really know what this stuff is worth, so make me an offer that sounds good. I live just east of oshawa, ontario, if you plan to pick stuff up, which is preferable, because shipping the plastic sounds like a real pain.

sven_502
12-08-2009, 06:54 PM
my apologies I cant figure out how to post more than one picture per post, so I'll just post a few until somebody explains how.

sven_502
12-08-2009, 06:56 PM
more