PDA

View Full Version : Exaust Q's

flyboy450r
12-08-2009, 11:26 AM
I currently have a 08 trx450r with a hotcam stage two, pro flow intake with foam filter, lrd needle, and a full lrd pro 4 exaust. I love the power and the LRD System but ive tooken my 450r to a racer to a play quad. I dont wanna loose the power but its way to loud to ride around the country and I keep getting the cops called on me. Im not really sure what to do id like it some where between stock and lrd. Is the lrd insert worth the money. Should I put the stock back on with hrc pipe and tip? Any ideas

Sjorge450R
12-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I know this is bad to say, but im not too familiar with the quite pipes. When I was really into the R scene I was about power, so got a Rossier. I switched my rossier to a disc setup and that was quite, not sure how quite, but def louder than stock with HRC end cap.

HMF makes very nice quite exhausts I know that, and I know FMF makes some too, but in the end they are FMF and everyone knows that FMF never really did anything good for the quad side of the sport, or even the 4 stroke side of the sport I guess you could say.

If you really want to quite up, I say go with the HMF quite series.

BlaineKaiser450
12-08-2009, 04:36 PM
the joe byrd edition dasa tests at about 98 or 97.5 DB. But its a bit expensive

Mrs. SFRacing
12-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by flyboy450r
I currently have a 08 trx450r with a hotcam stage two, pro flow intake with foam filter, lrd needle, and a full lrd pro 4 exaust. I love the power and the LRD System but ive tooken my 450r to a racer to a play quad. I dont wanna loose the power but its way to loud to ride around the country and I keep getting the cops called on me. Im not really sure what to do id like it some where between stock and lrd. Is the lrd insert worth the money. Should I put the stock back on with hrc pipe and tip? Any ideas I thought you sold your trx? Why not mail me a check for the money you owe me. This guy is a crook.